https://steamcharts.com/app/1556200

1 Like

Kinda sad

2 Likes

And I can’t imagine the last piss poor dlc helped any

Maybe the newly hired community manager can shed some light on this

Unless of course they didn’t end up hiring one

Because they can’t afford to

But that’s on Steam what about PlayStation?

That information is not available

Or at least I don’t know how to access it

I would assume fans of this game have already bought all previous dlc such as myself

For me it was an insulting offer

1 Like

I sure as hell didn’t buy it

Considering this Predator game, illfonic’s next project will be “A Bug’s Life”.
IYKWIM.

1 Like

Good one. I’m sure they’d excell

Illfonics next project will be there last. Telling you right now

I guess even if that’s the case, at least theyll have one more shot at it. But yeah, buggy and content-starved games that sell well initially and then it all goes down the drain. Not to mention the bad luck with lawsuits.

I think they have a good short term record. They’re good at selling the hype. It seems like they would be more successful if their games were not DLC based. Then they’d be forced to produce a more finished product, instead if a work in progress.

The game is still in beta phase.

Such a disgrace to the unreal engine

Another problem 4 games today multiclass glass cannons. All dead in under 1 min

Its gg since October

Why is the game so buggy tho. Is there just too much going on or are their programmers not that good or are they short staffed and just overlook things?

they dont know how to fix them is my only observation

a couple off top of my head
bow shots go fligining in wrong direction
bow headshots dont register on ducking ft
slam bug when you dont wanna slam
second wind heal jump bug… you end up healing mid flight and cant cancel
specializations never applying proper dmg
stamina bugs
etc etc etc

It’s kinda weird.

I don’t know jack about programming, but it like the script they wrote is very simple and it’s kinda hard to make certain changes and make it more complex without starting from scratch.

For example, the head shots not registering when crouched is like there is a disconnect somewhere. Like parameter 1 says, ‘the head should not be at such a low level so shots don’t register’, but parameter 2 says ‘it is the head that is being shot at’. Not sure if it makes sense. Kinda makes sense to me

I’ d like to see a multiplayer terminator game. Btw there’s a cool dinosaur game coming out: deathground. Also interested in re verse even this one won’t be that good. Aliens Fireteam also looks great but not that good as phg

1 Like

Terminator sounds great. There was a brief mention about a terminator asymmetrical in the forum before. Something along the lines that you didn’t know who the terminator was from the players since all looked human from the start. I guess it sounded a bit like among us 😁

Wow that would be interesting. Just like re verse where one player becomes nemesis or other monster. Too bad re verse looks so mediocre and uninspired. They could really add terminator into re verse just like dead by daylight which I don’t like (really not 1/10 fun of phg) but had lots of different enemies from Resident Evil to Halloween. Desthgarden had a terminator skin. But this Game was no success

Adding skins is fine, but it would be more interesting if some new gameplay mechanics were created around the concept. Like the ones seen here with claims, cloak, jumping and tree. If it does happen, i hope it’s not a pure shooter

1 Like

Just really lazy inaccurate crouched hitboxes. and there arent even downed hitboxes in the game, it just uses the crouched FT hitbox so if you aim at someone behind the downed guy he bodyblocks the shot even though its at chest level. Ridiculous.

1 Like