I'm afraid this game's gonna die if no gamemodes or maps are released!

I dont know if this game can survive being so imcomplete as it is right now
5 to 8 minutes to play a single game is tough when you’ve got so many games out there to buy and play.
Days of play is right there on ps store. I just bought two awesome titles (resident evil 2 remake and resident 7 biohazrd) for a very low price, and there are numerous titles. For ps plus members we’ve got COD WW2 and Star wars BF 2.

This game lacks gamemodes, maps, its so repetitive. In my opinion this game needs more stuff, more weapons, more balance in gameplay.
I know this is not a big title, but we deserve more content than this.

it takes forever to earn enough veritanium as a pred to buy a “single mask color!” my God.
Many iconic predator weapons like the smart disk are useless against FT players who kill you before it ever flies half way!
We get a DLC and turns out it is a “skin” dubbed by arnolds voice!

C’mon, we deserve more illfonic. New players who are going to buy this game now need a more complete product.
Look at the games out there! look at their multiplayer modes!
I played titanfall 2 some minutes ago and it took 30secs to enter a game!
and this game is a game from 2016!

We need more illfonic, we dont need skins, we need game modes where more players can join, maybe a simple single player mode so we can use these crap weapons like the disk (not the private match).

We need to give reasons to newcomers stay playing this game and not leaving it after 2 or 3 days of disappointing play.
I dont bother to buy for this new content, but I believe we need them fast!
(sorry for my bad english)

16 Likes

i just have a strong feeling the game is still early access… and our sales is what is gonna improve future projects for the game. lets hope it becomes more and more attractive for new comers over time.

7 Likes

and they will come, it will not die…they already have the ideas and they tell us in this month, july and august will come something…even mods, dlc etc.
and i agree with u with what it needs, but it will not die.

2 Likes

Despite its flaws, I love the game , and the content within.

The game wont die because there are many of us interested to see where this game will go.

hopefully from your words to gods ears, last of us 2 is coming out and so is Ghost of Tsushima huge triple a games which will horde in the masses.

2 Likes

i know, i know…im hiped for that, but still…
if we think that in the future the game will die, with this “kind of thinking” it will die.
with our posts and all the feedback everything that we said it will be answerd eventualy.
no need to rush.
i already see a nightmode in this game…and i cant w8 too play it. but they need time and we need patience.

Your English is fine; better than some English speaking/writing people to be honest.

1 Like

If you want to plug another company’s game…the exit door is waiting for you. This is Illfonics premium forum…talk about your day or leave other games at the door. Thank you very much!

Additional modes, 4 vs 1 vs 1 maps, and ALIEN prey need to be added. Maybe even playable aliens. Obviously they can make dozens of new maps, taking us from the inner city to decrepit space stations.

1 Like

Illfonic’s stuck in their echo chamber from the looks of it.

Rumor is that they will be releasing “new” maps in the form of night time versions of the current maps before they release anything substantial. If at all. ‘Change the skybox and you’ve got yourself a new map!’

Ha ha ha! Talk about stretching out your already paper thin content.

3 Likes

The game has a ton of potential. It’s just a question of weather or not the devs see value in actualizing any of it.

I really hope it doesn’t turn out like AVP2010 did, when Sega essentially cut all support for rebellion. It sucks because you could tell how much love the studio put into the game, it just needed more maps, modes and balancing.

I would like more content but I feel I have gotten my $40 worth a good times out of it

I would gladly throw down another 40 if we got 3 more maps and new game mode that allowed 2-3 press vs 8 or more FT.

1 Like

the game is nearly dead, it’s only us die hards that truly enjoy the game despite the flaws.
it will take a miracle (or some sort of interaction from the developers), to save it.

And the real problem is that when it’s only the die hards left, new players have zero hope of enjoying the game because they will be constantly either butt raped by good players or abused by shit players.

we’re already at that point.

Yeah, I totally agree. That game was a clear example of an awesome title that could have reached the sky if more content was released for the multiplayer specialy.

This game here has so much potential, and this early stage is crucial for the game survival and instalment among the greatest multiplayer games.

Illfonic should realease whatever they’ve got ready right now while days of plays is active (this title is 25% off right now by the way)
They need to add variety to both FT players and PREDATORS in this game.
Its not that dificult since you’ve got already a very solid foundation (credits to illfonic again) and they are doing right by updating the main code fixing issues and listening to the comunity.

This game is so close to success and finantial prowess. It only needs new content urgently. Cuz this is the time to have a bold product to counter this days of play.

i myself bought 3 games only yesterday! but i’ll keep playing this one today and tomorrow, and so on, cuz I LOVE PREDATOR HUNTING GROUNDS and I’ll support it as long as i can.

3 Likes

100% agree.

1 Like

the titanfall 2 example was spot on

absolutely agree whit everything

1 Like

To me, this game is the ultimate example that a game can be played for almost forever when it’s got good content and variety.
Players will always come back no matter if they bought hundreds of titles after it.
This can be profitable for Illfonic too if they are smart. Cuz nowadays, the sky is the limit for online games when it comes to moneymaking!

3 Likes

This game should be the next dead by daylight

no they need to first deal with all the issues with performance, optimization, bugs, and glitches in addition to macro usage and exploits first

1 Like