Im done...no one is going to say anything? So F it

Yea from what I’ve seen roght now in this fourm it is filled with hypocrisy and down right Biases. So honestly fuck thos game I’m done i was going to keep playing but nahh not after this. Noktrum getting banned for having some balls. People trolling and bullying not getting banned… pshhh ok yea that’s fair you know what no fuck that. Fuck this game good luck finding predator players. I should just uninstall it… but i don’t know

@Fire @Cadillackid @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Arrow_calis @ArtforBlood @Thunder-Cats(almost forgot you)
As for you guys you all where chill and if any of you have playstation or Ghost of tsushima or anything else add me on PSN killachriz96.

I may have predator in the back burner but I’m done for now games just heart breaking. Especially how things are being run worst part is i dont even have a ps2 to play concrete jungle

also PS. Off topic is the only one safe space
Also PSS. Noctrum wasn’t even the one to start the isuse and got banned not saying @VENN7eance to get banned just thought it was weird. He’s chill as well

8 Likes

Damn. So many have people left this game. This gives me the big sad :(

2 Likes

I just cant man… I’m frustrated feel like my concerns aren’t being heard… and then the response of the devs is just nahh man i think that was it for me…

1 Like

You’re not done with this game until you put a heartfelt goodbye to everyone on general discussion where you tell everyone you’ll no longer play this game again. Lol but seriously it sucks that this game got to how it is with the devs not giving a single fuck about the player feedback.

4 Likes

I’m sad to see you leave man but I get it. I’d say take a little while, mess with some other games and give it some time then come back. Up to you though obviously and right now it’s a rough spot.

Happy Hunting

1 Like

Nahh i may just leave it in back burner qnd play some games that are actually balanced and feel worth my time… worst part is i got a lot of videos in my backlog that I’ll upload periodically just to get ride of. But ehh…I’ll wait for the nexr update

1 Like

Once I’m done fully I’ll definitely make a goodbye post…I’ll probably get bombarded with git gud memes and toxicity… but it will be ok at that point since i won’t need to deal with it.

What is there to say?
Its bullshit and it’s sad really.

2 Likes

Yea… it’s honestly soul shattering… i wanted to love this game and just spend days upon days recording match and uploading them… but well here we are. Haha I’d be down for ghost though

1 Like

It’s funny that called it regarding the other thread closing.

2 Likes

You can see it coming from a mile away lol.

2 Likes

If you ain’t enjoying something it’s pointless hanging around it, you aren’t the only one

1 Like

Il send you a fr. Raids coming out too.

1 Like

@Fire send me private message with your psns so i can add yall right now before i forget like last time lol

Does anyone have noks gamer tag?

I think I sent you friend request on PSN

1 Like

Oh jesus christ. You have it so ppl cant message you on psn. You whore.

1 Like

1 Like

I did it when the messages bricking ps4 bug was going around.

Noctrum got banned? Damn

Meanwhile Daruta or whatever gets unbanned tomorrow

1 Like