Im done...no one is going to say anything? So F it

Dahruta wasnt that bad honestly… not like some other people on this fourm

1 Like

Nah I liked them both

They both made for some good banter

1 Like

Exactly not like some other trolls that just dont stop

😂😂😂image

I love seen them leaving, because this just proves how fake they are…Illfonic doesn’t need people that the only thing they do is complain and talk trash about the game…

Youre choice of wording makes no sense.
Fake?

The only people who are fake are those pretend nothings wrong with the game and just mock others when genuine problems are brought up.

This game is in a shitty state.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, I think it was just a Clown fest as I’ve said before. We can say “Illfonic Bad” and stuff like that, but the topic just went overboard.

Its because hes a troll and he has an issue with me now since i called him out. But that’s why i put ignore so i don’t habe to see the dumb shit coming fromhis mouth.

see works well and i can check if i want but nahh probably a picture and shit talking

Yea well it’s not on that topic anymore ots on the state of how everything is and me probably taking a break from the game

Noktrum was a nice guy, he did a good model as a correction of the city hunter mask. There are people that are keep trolling and trolling without getting banned. Also I don’t know why they never answer to my threads. My posts got 900 comments and they dont check them. They did the opposite of what I said. Now the game is broken.

1 Like

Yea man i know your one of the good ones. Thanks for trying

Well it sucks for them cause I’m enjoying this game since day 1😝

While y’all keep complaining I’ll keep havin fun!😎

I’m honestly curious as to why he chose fake tho.
I know hes one of the worse ones on the forums, but he hasn’t gotten that bad towards me where I wanna block him.

So far I’ve not blocked anyone but I got a lot of patience.
Plus I hold out in hopes that one say they stop.

Doubt itl happen but eh.
At least I tried lol.

Nahh just look at how he’s responding to me not even trying to apologize or anything so yea after the 1000 git gud meme or comment… i had enough and not just response to me he does it to everyone that says anything about balance FT wise

1 Like

Then if you need to take a break, that’s alright. It’s just one of those things that needs time.

I’m at work and couldn’t respond in the thread, but it’s very simple. I don’t tolerate bigotry.

Let’s play a game on one side of the field we have real bigots on the other we have people who are against it. Everyone gets to choose which side they stand on, but everyone on that side is what they show to people. If you’re standing with bigots, what does that make you? Their defender, their apologist?

You are what you do, not what you say you are.

PS. Sorry to see you go.

1 Like

Nahh man I’ve given it several months…dude i still played when the blue screens where happening at the begging of the matchs. I stayed to play and just nahh feels like i got bit i the ass… I’m taking a break for sure

I know it’s not easy for you, but try to be serious for just a lil bit.

How does bringing up legitimate problems make ppl fake?

You realize they do so in Hope’s that the game gets to where it needs to be right?

There is no reason at all anyone should be happy with how the game is in it’s current state.
And I’m not even talking about balance.

Go look at ghost legends.
1 or 2 problems, compared to a million game breaking problems in this one.

You mocking ppl just because they’re calling out problems this game does have, has always been childish.

I’ve asked you to stop too, but you refuse to listen cause you’re either a troll, or you think because you’re having fun that it’s good.
It’s not.
This game is in a horrid state.

More power to you if you’re having fun, but theres no reason to mock others when they speak truth.

1 Like

I don’t blame you at all.

PC propaganda more like it…if you cant laugh at everything then you cant laugh at anything everything is free rain to joke on… so if that’s the mind set you live in fine i cant change your view but no one is a bigot… no ome is saying I’m glad they died no one said anything like thay no one said the N word or anything hateful…you sir just over reacted… that’s all im saying

1 Like