Im impressed with new patch!!!!!

It’s fine, don’t think about it.

Don’t ruin the fun, bro. My wife’s flight got delayed, so I’m just passing the time.

It reminds me of the w.h.o or someone along those lines researched how much sugar was going into foods and how much was healthy .

When they said that sugar is more addictive than cocaine and that the levels in products was sky-high , the corporations stepped in and suggested they change those figures 😆

2 Likes

Suddenly, everyone is a fucking scientist and political expert.

3 Likes

You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see through this Corona bullshit.

It’s essentially a religon of pure politics at this point. Can’t wait until it completes its division into Left-Wing science and Right-Wing science. Watch surgeons argue about whether or not biological sex is real until the lead doctor makes an executive decision to give kids puberty blockers is incredible stuff.

and yeah that was WHO who literally change definitions annually based on lobbyists.
Truth is funded and approved.

1 Like

2 Likes

I honestly anyone who made it through covid has the right to stab you once.

XD

If you survive you were right.
If you dont well…
Sucks to suck bro.

5 Likes

It’s an elaborate hoax by the anheiser-busch company to increase the consumption of domestic beer and to discredit the superior adult soda

4 Likes

Anyone that’s still afraid of Corona is a braindead moron.

Why did I waste time arguing with a bunch of sheep.

I don’t know, but I appreciate your time. This was way more entertaining than another hour of YouTube.

2 Likes

Sigh, I give up on y’all.

Good luck sheeple.

1 Like

You see true reality. 😆

3 Likes
3 Likes

But you didn’t tell me the risks. I can handle the truth!!!

3 Likes

Are we sharing gift ideas for Mother’s Day?

2 Likes

I drew my mom a card with some doggies on it!

1 Like

Not about afraid.
It’s the fact that you’re basically saying fuck you to anyone who went through covid lol.

personal responsibility… were not going back to herds so we can make pyramids again…as in herd immunity… now make me a statue of myself and put up a damn pagan statue and warship it