IMPENETRABLE WORKS

Impenetrable works, the damage reduction is 10%. We tested with Sawz shot on the body from.the same distance. You can see also how much damage does the SAWZ from close Range (not melee range). The ft member was with Yautja Bane also. Hunter has 1250 hp, one shot is 230 so it’s 6 shots to kill him (same for middle and middle/long range); without impenetrable it’s 256 so it’s 5 shots to kill him. Before the patch was 7 shots with Impenetrable from close range. Nerf Yautja Bane for the love of God. @OldKingHamlet

7 Likes

And they say FT isn’t OP🤣 so 4 guys with the SAWZ and Bane can melt a Pred with 2 shots each, seems totally fair… Either nerf Bane, SAWZ (and knife damage) or at least seriously increase either Predators health pool or standard damage resistance (ideally both).

Appreciate the work, glad to know at least something is working as it is intended👌🏼💯

4 Likes

already knew this… its why i run my retard build

They need to get rid of bane completely… no reason for it especially if its a 4v1, even more so if most ft members use it in one squad… just my opinion

5 Likes

agree, right now there is no diversity in loadouts, because ALL people are running Yautja Bane because it’s broken , as you can see from the picture.

4 Likes

I knew it worked, and I’ve gotten out of so many fights, and or claims with like a sliver of health, saved my wind went off and healed. Again. It seems small but 10% adds up and can be the difference between getting winded or not

3 Likes

Yeah the problem is it builds up lol… like 10% for each is a lot… by a lot i mean if all 4 fireteam lands shots i think pred is done for even from mid range… not to talk about the damn revolver… mini sniper with same dmg…

3 Likes

Without Bane yes, with the new Bane , you can’t even go close the ft member to press F and quick claim, you will get melted before. I don’t even know why we are talking about claming a downed ft, because you will never down any one of them if they are premade. 5 SAWZ and you can go back to play AvP 2010 or Concrete Jungle.

4 Likes

Well I should mention yes you still need to be extra careful about claims lol. Like I’m not just claiming on top of people

2 Likes

Oh yes there dps is nutty for sure

1 Like

Ooor u can play private match which i have been doing and still get fkd by AI lmao… the AI does more dmg to pred now apperently… i wish one fireteam dealth that much dmg to predator…

I want my one shot realistic plasma full charge back :)

5 Likes

I mean , it wasnt on you, just general. This new Bane is making all the things impossibile. If you play range you get melted, if you play close you get melted, if you hide they can search one more game after 3 minutes after finishing their missions 😂.

4 Likes

And there we go… welcome to the club of realising what this game is becoming @Arrow_calis literally u cant do sht with pred… only hope its not pre mades… pred actually stands no chance againts even one good sniper rifle person in pre made… and i know 2 of them run sniper rifles and 2 are like rifles

1 Like

Like the best i can do with pre mades is just stall until they cant finish the mission properly lol… so they go hunting me and thats about it… nth much unless u get lucky af

Oh you don’t like that? You don’t enjoy 3 snipers on a hill taking 60% of your hp in literal moments?? Lol

2 Likes

Pfft… i love it so much that i end up playing around with AI :D

1 Like

That’s was toxic ngl lol. I’d rather (as the topic I just made mentions) just revert thick skin. The perk makes the game aids. Without it the game feels a little more balanced and like you can dish out the same way they can dish out damage on you. But when a team of dutches and assaults and supports runs this perk you just can’t down anyone

2 Likes

Yeah it be that way sometimes

1 Like

The devs failed at this lemme tell ya

-Letting people use same class in a team
-making scripted same objectives that have no rng and u do nth except speedrun it
-aim for fast pace when in fact this type of game concept is to be played slow pace with stealth

6 Likes