IMPENETRABLE WORKS

MAJOR agree on the objective part lol

1 Like

Honestly its worth the wait time if the games lasts 15 min atleast and not shitty 3-5 min lmaoā€¦

I would be down for major rework for matchmaking and class rolesā€¦ just the good ol evolve role systemā€¦ in the end u loved playing the game even if u loved it in every shapeā€¦ in my mind i love the conceptā€¦ aslong as they dont make the predator any more soy it will be fineā€¦

It will never happen because the DLC classes. Kids will be pissy if they canā€™t use the Dutch they paid for every game

1 Like

Think about itā€¦ 1-2min wait time as fireteam just for it to be balanced and not everyone running recon or support or dutches lmaoā€¦ that would make the game fair nglā€¦

To me the current situation with classes is so dumb and unfairā€¦ where it makes me think and shout that its basically if u give hunter the same exact health as zerk and speed as scout lmaoā€¦ and energy tooā€¦ like smhā€¦

1 Like

Thats the reality of current society and gaming industriesā€¦ thats why i cba to do gaming anymoreā€¦ and yeahā€¦ im glad nglā€¦ so glad i was on the last good train of gamingā€¦ it reached peak at 2015 and just down fall

The other issue is now this wonā€™t help. Dutch 87 at 180 hp, plus heā€™s fast and has lots of stamina so heā€™s just roids scout. Then Dutch 2025 with 185 hp, then assault at 175 HP, then Support at 200 HP. So even if you had to choose all the different classes your squad still has 740 HP total which can be quick healed 8 times. So getting these folks down is still going to be incredibly difficult

2 Likes

See honestly im fine with that aslong as first of all they cant melt me from distance with a fking smgā€¦

Second of all that matches actually last 15 min or moreā€¦

Third of all that my perks finally do something instead of wasting perk slotsā€¦

Fourth of all if this keeps on goingā€¦ the metas will make other perks useless lolā€¦

1 Like

Well yes, the team having that much health and sustain through heals would not be as bad if matches were always 15 min. But they almost never are lll

3 Likes

better off to have 6 second winds than 3 in current meta

You donā€™t have time to have 6 second winds man. Trust me I agree with you a lot but on this particular one you are wrong. I was wrong when I said combi throw over bow, you were right and Iā€™m willing to change my mind when proven wrong. But I promise this tactic of getting winded more will not help or work against solid teams. Maybe if the game worked as intended and missions did not take 3:40 to compete youā€™d be on to something

dude you just pressure hard or thy win. Its simple. Simple math, you miss shots or kills as the game progresses its worthless. And its not about skill at this point as I have many vids that show me just quick claiming and killing 2 at a time second winded and just go right back at it. in the end your at the mercy of bane and that 10 percent shield aint gonna do shit to be honest.

This logic is incoherent. All they have to do is hold square then the mission starts whether you pressure them or not. And with current bane, if your tactic is, get winded then get it back faster. Congrats everyone with bane just tapped you with there snipers and you are dead now. 10% extra health means sooo much. You have 1250 hp as hunter. At the end of the game look at everyoneā€™s damage numbers then add 10 percent to everyoneā€™s damage and think about how that would have fucked you. You arenā€™t pressuring teams out of doing objectives, and if you are then itā€™s a team you were gonna stomp anyways. There is literally no way besides downing everyone to stop them from getting the obj done. Thatā€™s the problem. The objective is just passively getting done the whole time

your dead no matter whatā€¦ it doesnt matter do u understand. It doesnt matter. if you go through the tests that i ranā€¦impenetrable on a scout or hunter its 6 shotsā€¦ with impenetrableā€¦ dont get shot with the 50 thats all i can say or give zero fucks and get second winded wither way. Or take height advantage which is far superior to impenetrable. If your worried about defenses go height advantage.

I disagree. Yes they are bonkers and yes the proper ft build is a bit over powered at the moment but the answer is definitely not, Iā€™ll just have 6 second winds lol. You literally do not have time for that

Ive noticed runninng impentrable i run out of stemsā€¦ if i run second wind i rarely use 2 stems the whole game vs pc fts. Skill is huge to. You miss arrows its gg no matter what and nothing can replace bad shotsā€¦you can try plasma but found it to be lack luster as a full charged shot is situational. Also if they nerf baneā€¦ ill still run this build cause the buff to geting second wind back is so good that impatient makes it worth.

Yeah I mean since Iā€™ve been using the bow Iā€™ve noticed a massive power swing. I think itā€™s the best weapon in the game atm. You mix it in with plasma caster, and youā€™re golden. But just in the time since my last message i played a pc squad and impenetrable saved me from being winded TWICE and got me all 4 kills. I was able to stick in there force one death, get out with a sliver of health, heal come back, kill 2 more and get the last one with a sliver of health left, stopping him from getting reinforcements

Which I know is anecdotal as fuck hahah but Iā€™m just saying like 2 times in one match. It definitely comes in handy

i have vid on here somehwere where i get secondwinded 5 times and still let them reenforce and they only got to one mission.

Oh so thatā€™s only super anecdotal. Like bruh what šŸ˜‚ neat dude. I have clips of me war clubbing whole teams does that make it viable??? Tf kinda logic are you using here? The facts. The NUMBERS. Are how we look at things objectively. And missions are done and you can be ON THE CHOPPER before FOUR MINUTES. You donā€™t have time to be winded more than once MAYBE twice

1 Like

2 Likes