Is hacking in ps4 possible?

I’ve never heard of this thing, would servers detect players using these and ban them? I’ve come across good players but none so good I would accuse them of using one of these

What kind of advantages would they get?

I wouldn’t pay $130 for a night with Margot Robbie, much less a chair.

Yes it is very possible, you can get aim bot peripherals that plug straight into your controller, or they could go the other route and open up the machine and install said hacking programs, not as hard as people think, and it does happen, the lengths a sad, lowlife cheat will go through to win because they are so bad at games and cant win without cheating are immense.

1 Like

I have been melted by some damn good PS4 player teams. I tell myself that they are hackers to make myself feel better. lol

We just beat this PC pred twice, and he asked who the hacker was. I told him it was me so he could feel better about losing.

lmfao

yes I think that in any online game there are people who play not quite honestly

On PC i usually open the text console while in a lobby by holding ALT and F4 at the same time for 3 seconds, then i type either GameMod_1(cheat codes activated) or GameMod_0(cheat codes deactivated) then i enter my cheat codes there. Very simple once you get the hang of it.

If you type in “Rosebud”. You can get 1,000 veratanium every time you retype that and press enter.

LOL I will take that as complement XD

Has anybody checked if there is any PunkBuster/anti cheat type of software coming in with the PC build/version?

If not, I think the folks at illfonic have little to no tangents with the multiplayer spectrum.

On the Playstation 4, I know is a bit harder to have cheats.

On PS4 you just need a modded controllet Aim assist enhanced, low recoil, turbo key maps).

Yeah, but it costs I suspect, a lot. Unless you are a miserable kid or a very immature adult that doesn’t rely on his skill development, who doesn’t know what to do with his/her money… I doubt that is a worthy investment.

I am not talking about here, of people who really find such a thing useful due to some disability, deficit or condition.

The PC thing is a lot more accessible. Download and install.

True. But still exists…

1 Like

Might exist, multiple ways out there to do these kind of cheating things. The point is, for playstation is either too expensive or too much of a headache to do this (cheating).

There are high risks also, with that…if I am not mistaken, I think Sony even has policy on messing with their firmware, and hardware. If you get caught. They could just ban you if anything shows up in terms of even an error report related to this. And as these things are used in multiplayer games is a high chance Sony will get alerted by the community itself. Trough reporting.

If they do get caught is gonna be a bit of a shit show in loosing your account and everything you have on it. Not so much of a bargain I suppose.

You can a modded controller for 100$ or less.
Modded controllers don’t mess up with the syatem or game software, they just simulate human inputs, there is no way Sony or anybody else prove with any doubt use of a modded controller
Also: Doesn’t that happen already in PC?

am havings a jailbreak console
you want?

Dude, just because you find it expensive to cheat it doesn’t mean other people do as well. There are plenty of people who don’t mind spending money on modded controllers and software just to have an advantage.

The reason why console players on this forum think cheating is expensive and not worth it is because this game is not worth it to begin with. It’s not a competitive game that is worth cheating to win. PC players on this game don’t need to cheat to be good. Matter of fact I (and other good players) stopped playing because it’s too damn easy to be one of the best players in this game, there is absolutely no challenge. Yes, you still require some skill but it’s nothing compared to actual competitive games.

So, no, nobody cheats on this game…there is no need for it.

If you want to experience cheating go play COD there is plenty of cheaters there.

1 Like

In terms of platform, for Sony is like this if I am not mistaken.

You have a general report you can make on accounts. So if Sony receives reports of the actual PSN account they can easily monitor your sessions, I think they have the capacity to do that.

For example, they go to your profile and look at the game session and recordings of the session you have. You kind of get into a monitoring period of how much they decide you can be monitored in terms of activity. They see your CoD games, doom predator hunting grounds and whatever else you play.

If they have feedback from their side and other people who send the reports after investigation they then take the decision to ban you, ban your console (it can render it useless) or whatever they need or want to do.

Let’s not forget that Sony Playstation is not the same as PC.

In terms of pc, well then you have steam and Epic. And they can be very resourceful as well in monitoring and catching you.

I don’t know the procedures for sure, but hey, if anybody wants to risk, it comes with the consequences right?