Is it OK to use macros in this game?

but here’s the thing… it does have recoil. Unless you click moving your hand and not your finger, it is exactly the same. You don’t have to aim because preds just stand still like idiots. Against a moving pred the macro is useless (one of the reasons I stopped using it).

In all honesty, it is exactly the same as using the vector. We tested it.

people here seem to have the wrong notion that you can autofire while aiming without any kind of recoil… mind also tell you the damage range on the grimtech is shit. It is only useful at point blank range. If you use it in any other scenario that isn’t point blank, you are just wasting bullets.

Did we watch the same video?

I just want the net gun changed to be held and a maximum fire rate to be added to the pistols.

Recoil is still a thing man, its hard to control, yes, using a macro makes it more easy to use, its an advantage, have a PS player equip a SMG and nobody gives a shit since the difference would be irrelevant. How many PC players do you even think use this blasted thing? ITs also up to the devs to ensure you can’t exploit macros, not players.

yes i know obv the gun still has recoil but by using the macro the action in itself is considerably easier as you don’t have to put any concentration on achieving the maxium firerate and only on landing the shots wheras others who do not use this have to do both which requires more skill to do so therefore

you are cheating as you are bypassing the consistency of performing the action

2 Likes

ITs there, you can’t shoot with macro faster then you can click!

Not going off the video honestly. Personal experience.

Okay watched the video…yeah do able I think. I’ll try to duplicate

Actually I can put the fire button to my mouse wheel and it shoots as fast as macro. But that’s an exploit I would say. But I only tested it once, shooting with the mouse wheel is cancer xD

1 Like

Here it is

No macros on ps4

5 Likes

in which case if someone could stomach keeping there fire button that way then i suppose it wouldn’t be cheating if it can be reproduced in game

cherry picking. I explained why it isn’t any different and why it is useless if you use it any other way that is not standing still. If you need to concentrate to fast click without aiming… dude you have a problem and need more practice. That is as easy as it gets

right obviously i can read but my statement is still not false

there is skill in performing an action consistently if your using a tool outside of what the game provides to bypass that consistency

than you are cheating

However in my statement above it apparently is possible to achieve this in game using the mouse wheel in which case it isn’t cheating as your using the tools that the game provides you

Yep, people just complain for the sake of complaining.

1 Like

hip fire while crouching is even more accurate

1 Like

and in all honesty, you don’t even need a macro for the net

There are two interaction key bindings for FT: Jump/Interact and Interact.
Say you have one of those mice with multiple thumb buttons, you can assign those actions to two of those and bam, you can get out of the net just as easy. Have a few friends who use the mouse wheel for it and it works the same.

Will key binds also be considered cheating? Probably, by whoever does not have those tools and consider it an unfair advantage

Not even needed, I set up the interact on 1 of my mouse buttons that is easy to smash so I have my left hand free to move and I get out really damn fast, there is no need to even abuse the 2 buttons.

It was an issue before they fixed it since a macro got you out instantly. Now its fine.

Using RGB= cheating

See but that’s the difference. Keybinding is preference. The macro does give you one less thing to worry about and allow you to be consistent and focus on the other factors. That’s why you use it, it gives you that advantage of not having to worry about firing at that consistent speed, you just focus on aiming and moving. Keybinding doesn’t, it just allows personal preference for muscle memory.

Just look at the difference between you using the macro and @BadBlood testing. The recoil for him doing manually takes the barrel up over the target because his focus is on rate of fire not aim. A problem you don’t have.

1 Like

The thing is he did it to a downed Predator so if I ran up on him the outcome would be the same

And it’s not like you move fast when ADS anyway

Also still subject to recoil when not ADS

2 Likes

Exactly, Jelou was standing still and just unloaded on that guy, you where mostly moving. I would still say use the PDW-Z and burn the predator when he jumps on you, no other weapon has that burst close range but to each his own.

you just can’t deny the grimtech sounds better, LOL

Reminds me of the days when I lived on the hood

1 Like