Is Predator damage right or wrong?

It’s just common sense!

1 Like

Try you’re test again, but put the QR4 on semi auto and count how many shots it takes to put each predator into second wind.

Do you count the number of bullets instead of the damage?

Indie company asks you to do something in 5 minutes, drunk and with assets provided, non-negotiable quality of crap! Of course, this actually never happens in other indistries other than the gaming community.

1 Like

I would to find out how much gun damage each predator can take. I believe the scout and hunter take less damage from guns except shotguns.

I see, so you want me to “check it out”?

By the way, shooting each weapon at the hunter for base damage? has already been measured.

Are you asking me or telling me?

I’m starting to get confused…
I’ll try again later and write about the results.
Sorry.

1 Like

albeit this was before the classes all got redone stats but no this is correct more than likely

huntert and scout have passive bullet damage resistance with hunter’s being more than scout

if i had to guess hp values for samurai and alpha based on their bars comparing to other classes bars what you have listed is certainly the guess i would make

guns at close range do more damage than you think due to their dps as the classic AK can wind a hunter in 3.9seconds without bane at close range with 8 bullets to spare in it’s clip

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not very good at English (I’m Japanese).
I don’t know if I’m getting it right or if I’m reading it correctly.

What I want to know is the amount of HP in each class.

If a body shot is taken to the SW
Pred Damage = About Pred HP
Is this the wrong formula?

Some pred classes have damage resistance. So by counting the bullets, you can come to a damage per bullet number, which then leads to their effective health.

1 Like

I still don’t understand. I’m so sorry.
I believe that even if you have resistance, HP is still the same.
HP is water in a cup and QR-4 is a spoon.
The size of the spoon will be the original damage, resistance and distance.
I don’t think different spoon sizes would make much difference in the amount of water.

Let’s say a bullet deals 10 damage.
And lets say a scout has no resistances. So, 100 bullets will Second wind the Scout.
So a berserker will take 150 bullets, right? But what if the berserker takes half damage from bullets. So now, to deal 1500 damage, you need 300 bullets. So his effective health to bullets is 3000, despite you only deal 1500 points of damage.

Hunter and City have 1250 both

1 Like

What? Phhhh…i dont even know what you mean. its 1200000x.

I tried it.

|Class|Damage|Bullet|Power|
Hunter/1266/36/35.1
scout/1023/30/34.1
BSK/1506/40/37.7
alpha/1155/33/35
elder/1270/36/35.3
samurai/1378/37/37.2
city/1271/36/35.3

hmm…about health
berserker about 1500
samurai about 1350
hunter,elder,city about1250
alpha about 1150
scout 1000

2 Likes

That sounds about right, I haven’t tested it but those seem very close to true.

We have a few members who don’t speak English. You’re doing fine.

Those numbers see close what the general conclusion most people reach when running these tests.

To answer a question you may have with all this,

The “stat bars” for Health, Stamina, Gear do an extremely poor job when comes to displaying all of the needed stats to us players.

Like other have said there are passive abilities or traits classes have that are not displayed either.

That’s what I thought. So Samarai has more health for grenade and melee damage, but guns are going to do nearly the same damage to hunter and samurai.

I tried 10 body shots and 5 knocks with a knife to test the resistance.

shot resistance fell into three categories.
no resist :BZK,SAMURAI
about 5%resist :hunter,jg,alpha,elder,city
about 8%resist :scout

There were also three categories of close-in attack positions.
about 15%resist:SAMURAI
about 10%boost:BZK
no resist:other

test dameage list
class / bullet DMG(10p) / knife DMG(5p)
hunter / 353 / 524
jungle / 353 / 524
scout / 346 / 524
bzc / 375 / 575
alpha / 353 / 524
elder / 353 / 524
samurai / 375 / 450