Is Predator damage right or wrong?

I used a private match to verify it.
I let the assault have a QR-4 (no suppressor) and single shot it until it goes SW.
The results are as follows.

Hunter :about 1200
Scout :about 1000
Berserker :about 1500
alpha :about 1100
SAMURAI :about 1350
Elder :about 1200
CITY :about 1250

This number seems to be way off when compared to the parameters.
My thoughts are as follows.

1. you are calculating the values without correction
  2. some corrections have been ignored
  3. wrong parameters.

Does anyone have any idea if this is the correct data?

4 Likes

@KameofWar

This is what Iā€™m hearing.

I dont understand your post.

2 Likes

First, theyā€™re asking if the numbers theyā€™ve tested are accurate. And second theyā€™re stating that these do not correlate with the information we are shown with the stat barsā€¦ ReallyšŸ™„šŸ˜ Be nice weeb!!

1 Like

I hadnā€™t posted that vid in a while but it makes no sense.
This would be hp not damage.

Lol I just wanna understand.

Some classes have passive damage resistances, and some of those are better than others

1 Like

So, does that mean that score and HP will be different?

I love that video! Its so semi-pro!

Itā€™s just common sense!

1 Like

Try youā€™re test again, but put the QR4 on semi auto and count how many shots it takes to put each predator into second wind.

Do you count the number of bullets instead of the damage?

Indie company asks you to do something in 5 minutes, drunk and with assets provided, non-negotiable quality of crap! Of course, this actually never happens in other indistries other than the gaming community.

1 Like

I would to find out how much gun damage each predator can take. I believe the scout and hunter take less damage from guns except shotguns.

I see, so you want me to ā€œcheck it outā€?

By the way, shooting each weapon at the hunter for base damage? has already been measured.

Are you asking me or telling me?

Iā€™m starting to get confusedā€¦
Iā€™ll try again later and write about the results.
Sorry.

1 Like

albeit this was before the classes all got redone stats but no this is correct more than likely

huntert and scout have passive bullet damage resistance with hunterā€™s being more than scout

if i had to guess hp values for samurai and alpha based on their bars comparing to other classes bars what you have listed is certainly the guess i would make

guns at close range do more damage than you think due to their dps as the classic AK can wind a hunter in 3.9seconds without bane at close range with 8 bullets to spare in itā€™s clip

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m not very good at English (Iā€™m Japanese).
I donā€™t know if Iā€™m getting it right or if Iā€™m reading it correctly.

What I want to know is the amount of HP in each class.

If a body shot is taken to the SW
Pred Damage = About Pred HP
Is this the wrong formula?

Some pred classes have damage resistance. So by counting the bullets, you can come to a damage per bullet number, which then leads to their effective health.

1 Like

I still donā€™t understand. Iā€™m so sorry.
I believe that even if you have resistance, HP is still the same.
HP is water in a cup and QR-4 is a spoon.
The size of the spoon will be the original damage, resistance and distance.
I donā€™t think different spoon sizes would make much difference in the amount of water.