IS THIS GAME DEAD?

yep… still haven’t gotten my pre-order skin (PC) ;(

I think elder predator was their answer to the people who didn’t pre order but still wanted jungle hunter 87 because it’s exactly the same the only difference is the face and the necklaces/jewelry crap lol
The armor is the same as jungle hunter 87 and so is the mask lol but then again I think they are the same in the movie too because they reused the props so idk lol

1 Like

No it’s not dead. Pred queues going up could just mean more pred players. There’s plenty of FT players and let’s be honest. 90% of pred mains clogging up the system could all leave and the ones remaining would still be enough to have one pred for each fireteam.

2 Likes

Thanks for voting people. With nearly 100 votes. 74% of you say no, its not dead. Just out of curiosity. Ill run the same vote in about a months time after this DLC drops and see how those numbers look 😁

This game will be alive for a long time. Pred queue will get longer as the player base drops over time unless they change the selection system but there will be a core group keeping it going.

2 Likes

True, illfonic need to rework a little bit the predator specially the melee system. Right now there are too many noobs pub stomper that usually die after 3 minutes agaist a decent pc squad. The daily challenge of yesterday (finish all the missions 10 times) was a disaster because was simply impossible to not kill the Pred in more than 5 minutes. They all rush and die. Maybe if they increase the difficulty of the character, but make him stronger if mastered , will help the situation with wait time. Many noobs will drop the “only pred player” mindset and maybe we will have less players clogging up the game.

Ilfonic sold more than 600k copies this game is a success and it inst losing players

1 Like

is becasue in your region the majority of players didnt buy the game or they dont know too much about it.
that s why the queue is not in your advantage.
untill then, hope that more players from your country will buy cuz otherwise u will get in a match with 500 ping

Wait until we get past the summer. Ppl will start to look at other new titles and this game will be played less and less and the player base will start moving on leaving a group of die hard fans. Sure there will be some small spikes in the numbers of players with the DLCs, but nothing compared to what it could be if they “cleaned up the the game”. Ppl like to throw around the numbers from gamestats, but I find it alarming how few new players PHG attracts considering they launch unpaid and paid DLC every month. I believe the game could attract more players and have a longer life span if they put some effort into fixing the bugs and adding content that is not just some new skins with different stats, but it seems that a lot with this game is just quick fixes - which IMO is a damn shame.

2 Likes

i dont know about that

if it was a popularity thing, we shouldnt be able to play any game over here besides fifa 20 and fortnite,
but that is not the case. Every game i play online i get matched with people all around the world without any problem. Even older games like dead by daylight and titanfall 2 are still very much alive and playable in here. I think illfonic have toasters for servers, thats it.

I love this game & have been making Fireteam vids to kind of do my part in helping people find having some fun in the Fireteam. I do hope they continue supporting it.

https://gamstat.com/games/Predator_Hunting_Grounds/
look for the popularity in your country here
be patient for the game…it will grow…
and dead by daylight…it was the same and now eveybody plays it cuz with time he got good optimization, better servers and much more…
dont need to think that the game is dead…as i said a million times they need time and more departments.
basicly they need money to get the game higher and higher…and in the future u will see that in your region the popularity will grow, the queue time will decrese and much more.

1 Like

The log out bug only seems to affect yhe “master race” so its clear that its on epics side of the game rather than Illfonic sonys servers hold up fine

Is that so, Mr. Spelling Bee?

Ah, bless your heart!

Since they Buff all the weapons of the predator especially the Plasma Gun that Have Unlimited reload BS
I think no one ever wanted to play as FT anymore

I’ve only Been facing pre mades lately and the pred is 1000x weaker than ft no matter what he uses if the ft is good

1 Like

@Idunno56
This guy seem to be doing fine:

Yes its hard but he wins. But yeah, I guess he is really good, not many people can replicate it :)

3 Likes

Yea I mean I also rarely loose but have you seen @Sharpy_47b team that’s what I’m comparing it to lol I mean whenever I think of a pre made I think of his unstoppable🤷‍♂️

Count me as part of that core group that will keep it going. I have been immersed in the game since a little after it dropped. I am level 113 and have only played as the FT. Once they released the Dutch DLC I also can’t stop playing as Arnold, it’s so much fun spamming his voice commands. Looking forward to playing as Predator 87 , its just I find FT so much fun. Like the Movie has come alive for me.

1 Like

On PC even with the best connection u either get a network error or 5 - 10 minutes u get a match only to be kicked out later