ISABELLE WEAPON FOUND ON PAK FILES !!

I thought you of all people would have seen through this fake
lol

1 Like

I was actually digging the pak like a mad man XDDDDDD

Your avatar reminds me of Hunter Borgia from Predator Concert Jungle, only your avatar looks better.

Did @Papa_Applepie make it?

3 Likes

Question could you load the tribal skin onto a Predator, one with less armor.
I’m curious as to what it’ll look like on a Predator besides the berserker

I can ask Blu on Discord to do that, since he is the one that loaded em on the zerker

Cool
It’s always good to have extra dataminers for the Archive for all the leaks

Dunno if any rights issues would prevent it but it’d be kind of cool to bring back Hunter as a rival to Dutch.

They seem unfinished

2 Likes

Nvm he was messing around with the files for something else lmao

1 Like

Bro it fucking does I can’t look at that the same way anymore

Regardless of similarities @Dentdesabre 's avatar is way better then Hunter Borgia
Because Hunter Borgia was a bad villain

1 Like

papa make it indeed and i am very proud of it.

As for the similarities between the too, well its very simple. its because hunter borgia and predator concrete jungle where my main inspiration for the creation of my oc Dent. and i am not scared to say it the game was a lot of inspiration to me. also i am glad to have been able to created him. i would have hate to make a yautja character that behave to much like a human. so i decided to take the best of both worlds together

1 Like

Well Hunter Borgia became a hybrid in 2030, Dutch would definitely be around by that point.
I don’t see why we couldn’t have a retelling of Predator Concert Jungle with current lore, and maybe minis all the Xeno stuff

That’s awesome
Love your OC Dent

Everything is inspired by something and there is no shame in doing so, as long as your only taking inspiration and not deliberately stealing.

1 Like

alright, here is the proper Tribal skin on the Scout

4 Likes

its most than likely that concrete jungle need donw right a fucking reeboot because a lot of things doesn’t make sens at that point lmao, but we need to keep the cool stuff tho

It would be nice to have a Concrete Jungle remake

1 Like

that was the result that i wanted ^^ hihihi
i knew that some people would try hard pak files like nothing to get to see this weapon ^^

1 Like

You got me ;-) well done!

1 Like

hahaha
sorry to say this but this made me happy ^^ as always i am not bad i wanted just to play whit some guys that goes searching on pak files… you now just messing around whit some people ;)

1 Like