S P O I L E R S !!!
Ok, so most of us liked the movie, some of us likes the new Predator look… but did anyone found something about the movie that does not make much sense? Was there something through out the show that bothered you? If this question would have been asked back in 2018 about a different predator movie, the list would be endless. Share your thoughts below, but first let me share what I found… strange?
- Mask – its cool af, not really just an alien skull decoration, but a full fleshed out bio helmet with all the high tech goodies we are used to. But why the hell, this mask, that was used 300 years ago, offers a heads up display system that seems to be way more advanced than those of the Jungle and City hunters? Shouldn’t it be at least the same, if not inferior to them?
- Mask seems to have no re-breather function. You can see that the mouth is not covered and pressurized like in other movies, and when knocked off, there is no methane gas escaping from pipes. How was this Yautja (Hish?) able to breath on Earth?
- Cloak – ok, this was a struggle to me. This cloaking system looks ok (original effect was way more cool in my opinion and there was no good reason to change it) but again – it seems to offer much better camouflage than the cloaking systems that will be used in 300 years. Also, it doesn’t shortcuts when in contact with water, so it seems to be much more advanced – why?
- Spear gun tracking. Ok, Feral knows his spears are laser guided (shit hot design btw), so why he died the way he died?
- How will the pistol find its way in to Yautja possession?
So I have only 4 problems with this movie. Fifth one is not a problem, more of a question