It amazes me

How many are still so naive to the bullcrap this game has fed the players this past year and half.

Amazes me even more that people would buy it multiple times and think it’s worth it…
NOT MY VIDEO

2 Likes

At least it works sort of

Can’t say the same for aliens atm

As for the video

Acid glow has cool content

He finally got gud… Not really

2 Likes

Mate , don’t embarras yourself by comparing a 3 week old pile of shit , and an almost year and a half old pile of shit .

Just stop already, either way they both barely function and I remember weeks at a time this game wouldn’t play , its just stupid

3 Likes

They are both decent games

I will continue to enjoy them

3 Likes

You cant win with you 🙄😁

1 Like

Sorry mate

I really do not experience many problems with this game anymore

2 Likes

Thats great 👍🏻

47yvis

3 Likes

It does when you’re a Mayo Merc and your sperm is also Mayo 😎

Technically it’s 45 mph but who cares

images

1 Like

radar-gun-to-check-your-speed-18th-century-saber-to-check-your-tone

1 Like

This forum and it’s occupants have and still continue to bring me more joy than this game ever could. But they both are equivalent when it comes to the pain 🤪

2 Likes

Into the fridge with you

2 Likes

Well its fun to me and that is all that maters (only got it once).

1 Like

Well good for fuckin you.

Before I stopped playing I’d have to que up 4 times to get into a match bc connection time out. Ain’t my internet, checked it and then tested for other larger games like SWBF2 works fine. That means it’s something in IllFonic’s end that they have expressed 0 desire to get fixed. Fuck that and fuck IllFonic.

At least Aliens can function on a base level.

1 Like

Right now you get in as predator really fast, que is excellent. For the first time I’ve been playing a lot of predator because of it.

Aliens, btw, is far broken, more so the que, IT HAS NO QUE! Or even any form of chat (on PC).

Aliens? Works pretty well on PS5 for me and the guys I play with and they released another patch yesterday. At least the fixes are arriving quickly.

It works well if you play with some friends and have external coms. The point he was attacking was the matchmaking in this game, something at least this game has.

A patch dropped yesterday and caused issues , that night they dropped a fix on pc and xbox . Not sure about playstation yet , but they certainly don’t break something and go on vacation

😆