It takes some balls...

Could really plow some cheek’s right about now 😏

Omg, why are you guys continue to searching for ways to protect these incompetent Men? You can always watch No Man Sky example. Those guys have smaller crew, they released awful game, but in one year they transformed it to really good and playable product. In one year, okay, maybe a bit more, but still in one year there was a colossal progress. Indie Studio. Stop looking for excuses for these mediocrities.
In one year illfonic has changed xonpletely nothing except New skins and fps. Why can’t you face the truth - they are just a shitty, mediocre company that decided to jump over their heads
Even the New update. If they didn’t released it because of lawsuit - fine, but son’t say they’r trying to polish it because on released we always see the same buggy and glitchy product. And that’s not to mention their eternal silence, which led them to this ass. One of the worst companies I’ve seen

3 Likes

was it during a pandemic with work from home? No, right?

Oh I understand

Doesn’t mean it’s not an over reaction

1 Like

Legal red tape made them release a football player and cosplay predators? Nah they just don’t know the fans of this franchise

so the update wasn’t delayed because of the lawsuit. I hope you all eat your words now

And you realize that was after No Man’s Sky received the literal biggest backlash a VG company had ever seen at that point? People were getting downright volatile. And get this, despite all of that, the toxicity, the weight of the expectations put on them, and the issues that would come with even trying to do more for it, they went back to work.

CD Projekt Red is Cutting content for their game because Cyberpunk actually got Cyberpunked into unironic hell. This after they posted some cringe “apology video” and garnered pity points while their refunds don’t do shit to their overall earnings with the Cybercash Grab.

Illfonic, did none of that actually. With exception to probably Isabella, but we can only guess with that.

Hello Games had to deal with a flooding of their office and Sony not being a big help.

CD did have to deal with the almighty Crunch Hours, but that’s a management problem.

Illfonic, has to deal with a pandemic and also Sony not being a big help.

And no I’m just not saying this because Update, my opinion on Illfonic has always been understanding.

I think because it’s a free update, thats why. If it was new paid content then things might be different. Maybe they made that call before the stream, to push back paid content