its getting worse and worse

I am tired of waiting. It really s*cks tbh. I want communication with Illfonic. I want Information about the next patches etc. BUT NOTHING just nothing. Illfonic doesnt even give a shit to their community. I want a roadmap… announcements. but we get nothing. I didnt play much since the last patches… sadly… This game has NO content. 3 maps (2 maps tbh because backwater sucks even more) 1 gamemode. the only thing that kept the game allive was the IP. I said “kept” because I think the game is already dead or IS dying.

This is my opinion. I dont want to make toxic shit.

Edit: My grammer sucks too lol. English isnt my native, i am just a kid from germany lol

7 Likes

So unlucky that this IP has fallen into the hands of this company. Just imagine how this game could have been with different developers with better iq that understand the importance of comunication and not being indifferent about all the bug posts we did with videos. They didn’t even put a like to our posts, but on the other hand, they did an open post with cat photo, showing even more their indifference.

3 Likes

With people like this:

And predators who buy anything because they are massive fanboys… What do you expect? They can put out reskined preds with minor differences and people buy it up!

4 Likes

That’s also one more bad point that makes all the things even worse!

The other game (F13) I got on a massive discount. Next game this peeps put out I will remember what happened here. Its discount like F13.

Would you believe me if I told you that there was a time where Illfonic talked a lot? They’d tell us so much. Some would argue they told us a little too much. Paranoia anyone? Remember that mode that was supposed to release on F13? Yeah never happened in the end. Or how about Uber Jason and the Grendal map? They don’t talk as much these days because they can’t stick to deadlines as proven with F13.

So if they were to tell us that this new map and mode would be releasing this month and then they have to delay it, I think you can imagine how pissed people would be and understandably so. Why do you think they made it ambiguous about when they will come? They never exactly said when on the roadmap it’ll come. Just that it’s on the roadmap. So it could be that little to be continued section. ;)

2 Likes

If the next free update will come without bringing a new map or a new mode I think 80% of the active player base (that is already 20% of the active player base of month one) will drop the game for ever, and of course I will be one of them. No sense to play a game with literally NO content, you can mastering this game in 1 month , then? No any other reason to play it, no statistics, no ranked, no new content each month, level cap is a joke and challenges are garbage. I hope the best for the game because I am a predator IP fun but this company is not doing their job well.

2 Likes

They can add a new game mode and a new map. When Avengers comes out… At least that month I am going to by busy with it.

The only positive i can find at the moment is, we are already passed the date, in which the free content usually drops. We can only hope that this is constructive and they plan to drop a big DLC with some pretty important patches and bug fixes this month.

Obviously all this is pure speculation, as we have thought this on numerous occasions with illfonics dlc drops.

We can only hope 🙏🏻

Although @Courier @OldKingHamlet it would be awesome from you guys, if you gave us some sort of update. Your owe it to the fans 👍

That would be Gun, not IllFonic.

It’s perfect plausible that illfonic is gagged by Sony. To add to that a perceived delay could mean they need a few extra days to polish the update, it also might not. At this point speculation is just that. From what I’ve seen lately illfonic devs and feedback on the forum, they want to engage but are very very limited so we’ll just have to wait and see like always.

Gun gave them the freedom to talk to the community about the game. Look where it got them. They spoke too much. They announced a mode that never came to pass. That’s not on Gun.

Gun was the publisher and controlled all most all communication. They also designed the mode and were the one’s to decide it was no fun.

The community manager at the time was Shifty Samurai, he still works there.

In fact the only time I really saw IllFonic post was to say thanks for information.

With people being nothing but toxic towards them I dont blame them, if it’s free why am I entitled to any info ahead of time and why should I care this is a video game I’m not gonna die if I dont get free content

1 Like

Sometimes i look at the account names and the ppl who post on Illfonics twitter feed and go holy shit does that guy with a real picture and a real name have the nerve to say such a terrible thing and you realize it might just be a hacker but its still pretty shocking and shameless.

End of this month will be it for me. £35 on the game, £6 for Dutch, £6 for Samurai and £6 for City Hunter. I wanted to support them doing the game. No new content.

It’s as though they expected to get a few sales and it would quickly drop off as a failure unnoticed. The player base deserves more.

2 Likes

Or they learned that releasing nothing kills games and made an effort to have characters and choices to diversify the look of said characters.

As long as they get a map out the door by the end of the month, they aren’t doing any less then the other games in the genre.

People’s expectations are ridiculous.

4 Likes

More communication and transparency is certainly required.

You saw one of the devs comment about the new map though.
They made some vague comments about playing it, but mentioned they weren’t allowed to reveal anything, and would probably get in trouble.

Like… weren’t allowed by who? Is this a publisher thing? or some CEO of Illfonic just being that silly?

I don’t understand why they seem like they need to run this operation like the god-damn CIA.

It would be nice but I’m not willing to go so far as to say required, without knowing why they can’t talk.

It could be a condition of Sony or Fox’s (ie. Disney).

I would like them to let whoever know, that it isn’t healthy for their sales to not have dedicated community reps.
OKH probably came very close to a line sharing what he did and it should be appreciated.

A Disney-made Predator…

Sad.

2 Likes