Its time to speak about defuse

Unless…

YOUR THE CYBERPUNK HACKER

QUICK PUFFERFISH ATTACK
Screenshot_HK_Grimm_09

imagine been so bad and cant get it ONE PLAYER ALONE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DISARM , after pred activate bomb he needs 50+ bullets , morons like you run when he activates his bomb without actually killing him and i dont have time to disarm , losing easy game because you have no basic skills like shoot* in strait line or try disarm

Just start making jokes at least you’ll have a laugh

I mean he’s just calling you bad with no evidence you just gotta joke at this point.

1 Like

LOL you got so angry that you can’t even write a proper sentence. Whatever man, I will take my dead predator, smoking crater and the draw that it is and live happy.

I don’t even need to crack jokes at him, just read his last post. He does a far better job at it then I can.

Yeah facts. Pred’s objective is to claim people right? Why are there 4 FT alive and a dead predator?

Nice one

good for you for liking the dead pred you still are loser stop saying “it counts win”

So hey…

You gonna apologize yet?

I let the Pred explode I win now

Dude, I never said it counts as a win. I’ve been telling you for quite a few posts that I don’t care the game calls it a draw. You know for some reason I am starting to feel sorry for you. Why are you so angry? Do you need a hug?

you lost like him* here i fix it for you

See how he strawmans you?

“Its more of a win for FT” i never said * yeah i see you never

Jimbo, I seriously don’t wat to fight with you man. Just try to calm down and accept that people will do things you don’t like or want. We all have different reasons to enjoy the game.

YOU CALLED HIM A WAT!!

Now that’s just cruel

Yeah, its more of a win for FT then a draw since the predator is dead and you’re alive. Both sides failed the mission objective but one side is alive. That should count for something.

if you enjoy the game by losing keep going my dude , if i have you teammate i will just leave

HUH!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT

“Acshually pred’s objective is that he has no objective as long as he makes a crater in the map!”

The day I see preds with builds dedicated to killing themselves and actually utilizing this theorized “win condition” is when ill believe it. They defend it but you won’t see them kill themselves as soon as they load in because even they know its nonsense.

1 Like