Its time to speak about defuse

yeah we know its sad because i have ppl like them in my team every game …

They can create a premade if they don’t like it. That said I have yet to find 1 single individual who complained after playing with me. I even had a friend, he used to disarm and I run away. He was fine with it since at least 1 survived for sure.

Again, you’re projecting.

1 Like

“if they play by the official rules they can create private because i dont like the official rules” AHAHAHAHAH
12 years old max

YOUR THE ONE BEING A BABY SAYING WAH LISTEN TO THE POORLY DESIGNED RULES AND YET WERE CANCER BECAUSE WERE TAKING THE GAME INTO OUR OWN HANDS FROM ILLFONIC

1 Like

Nah man, I would say throwing insults is a sign of immaturity. I have not once insulted you.

2 Likes

"poorly designed " because you dont like them funny , dont play the game if you think the rules are poorly designed

“immaturity” said the guy who fucked the game of other ppl with the excuse " if they dont like it they can go play private" it would be funny if all your teammates did the same to you and altf4 everytime they got you in team , then you would see how “good” is your idea

Ok dude, you do you man. Have fun. I will do the same. Have a nice one.

1 Like

2 Likes

Once again with the straw man

No. I will play the game and push for making the game better whether it’s through the community or Illfonic

1 Like

“push to make the game better by destroying my teammates games”* here i fix it for you

Oh no the 5 people that actually care will have the entire game ruined for them because they’re incapable of defusing the bomb themselves and need some one else to do it.

“i play teamgame but i dont care about team play and i think i help this game be better”* here is you

Seriously that’s reminding me of middle school

is a goal a win condition in a sport dude?

also it’s the Dailies that we are going off of daily win hunt matches don’t consider a win if the bomb goes off only if you exfil or capture a body regardless of condition

the extras menu just implies that the bomb isn’t a loss as you “retain honor and ensure tech doens’t fall in human hands”

Varies from context to context

The dailies made by Illfonic? The company everyone constantly trashes over being bad at their job? Are completely and 100% accurate when they make challenges no questions asked?

I was talking about the FT extra menu

1 Like

I assume genuinely
when you work in an Art industry and yes i think video games are art, your not participating in bad business practices (endless sequals with no merit to them predatory gambling mechanics etc etc…)

that people try to do their job with the best of their abilities that’s not to say you can lack talent (as the AI in this game can attest) or resources (since they have about 70 employess)

making the intent behind the dailies all we can go from that it IS what they intend to do
and devs are not all knowing sometimes they may not know a problem exists or believe a problem isn’t one even if the players think so as the Game director is the final say for what happens in a game

the answer to this question is yes a goal is a win condition as having more X than the other guy is a win condition in every sport ever from sports like football all the way to winning rounds in a fighting game

and i’m referring to the extras in the Predator menu as the FT menu i think says your only objective is to exfil and complete the mission

1 Like

you are wasting your time . he open an other post crying about the rules because he dont accept them

Doesn’t what the Predator extra menu say just fluff? Like “retain your honor blah blah blah”

Doesn’t sound very definitive to me.

1 Like

YOU STILL HAVEN’T APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING ME AN APE
tenor (1)