Jesus Christ Illfonic

Funny stuff at 4:20. One FT pops out into doorway. Gets shot. Another one comes. Same result. Then either the first one or yet another one. Eats some arrows. The three stooges ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I was laughing myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ if they were just going to line up like that I was just going to keep shooting ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

When was the Combi throw nerfed? I donโ€™t remember it in the last couple of patch notes. If it was a shadow nerf, then thatโ€™s kinda scary. Who knows what else Illfonic is secretly nerfing?

Situations like this are why I like the katana and its longer range, but it unfortunately also has tracking issues (I think every Predator melee weapon has tracking issues). I guess just use a ranged weapon on the body to be safe until Illfonic starts using their brains when it comes to balance.

In the last patch. They didnโ€™t disclose it but it only does 96 damage now. That throw was the main reason I carried it. Might be time to get good with a different secondary ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Id recommend the Katana honestly the intial L2 poke is good for if you want to get some damage in leap away and fire off some plasma shots its very good against parrying cause your able to disengage and engage relatively safely in a 1v1 scenario it has long reach, the only downside is speed of swing

I can never seem to land hits with that thing. Is the tracking just ass or am I missing something?

All of the melee weapons tracking are garbage try sprinting and crouch sliding when you use the L2 it usually works the best to line up a hit, also Bunny hopping when you land a few hits not leaping.

In the end, did the chopper leave while one of the FTs was extracting and he fell down? Looked kinda funny. There was a situation in another vid (Diceโ€™s team), where both FTs went for the same rope. One knocked of the other and Pred promptly killed him. Pred lost, but was a funny ending

1 Like

Yeah the AI got him before I could blast him with a full charge PC shot right when the chopper left ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Gonna call it a night. Thanks for the vid. Good laughs

1 Like

Np got another in the works with another scout build ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

As promised heres the next one ๐Ÿ˜
Sorry its only a little shorter

Can you confirm for us whether or not your blue screens (if during streaming) happen to all the ppl that are streaming with you (is this a co-ordinated stream). Are they trying to stream at the same time (hope youโ€™re communicating this) or is it just you streaming?