Jesus Christ Illfonic

I find it a bit difficult to make a “science fiction” game realistic. It is true that it should have a bullet drop … but they are too small scenarios for it to be really noticed. only pistols and shotguns have a muzzle velocity low enough to be noticeable in such small settings

Also the reason why im gonna propose that 50% dmg reduction from branches idea is cause this is most realistic and equel balance thing there can be… and i believe u would like this idea a lot… just think about it lol…

Cause i dont think its also fair if i see predator and branch hitbox is all weird… the bullet stops and pred runs away lmao… and sometimes pred is hidden and i can hit trough the branch like wtf… that needs rework

The branch is just a thing your eyes are seeing, in the code it’s a hit box, probably not even shaped like the branch (not a big deal, it’s normal). The FT weapons can shoot around them and hit the Pred sometimes but the way they work is just like the Pred’s hit boxes, you’re hit scan bullets hit whatever the first object in there path is.

What I’m saying is they can’t just change the FT guns to the other system because those hit boxes would need to be changed too. It they were changed, then they might interfere with the Pred weapons, which currently don’t hit those hit boxes.

So I don’t think they can change the weapons, they might be able to do the damage reduction thing and let 50% through. That would be a buff to FT though.

It wouldnt be a buff to fireteam if there is a bullet drop with that 50% bullet dmg reduction with bullets penetrating trough branches if they code the branches correctly…

Also made a topic about it… make sure to go like it i explained it more there… i thought about it like last week ngl but oh well im going all out

You’re blaming your bad aiming on the game? I examined the video and you missed every bow shot when the target was moving the same way you missed the combi stick throw by hitting close to his feet because the guy was crawling. Then you went in trying to melee the guy knowing that his other 3 teammates were still close to him and ready to blast you…and they did. You guys get so desperate to get a kill that you play carelessly.

I’m still having fun, even with those same issues you mentioned.

1 Like

His issues are bad aiming and carelessness.

1 Like

Dude fuck off. Seriously. I didn’t miss the combistick throw it was clearly a hit. The issues were 1. Melee hits not registering point blank 2. Instant melt. Had those melee hits registered I would have been out in time easily. I’ve done that exact thing dozens of times. There’s nothing careless about it so long as the game actually works

Does it make you feel better about your bad game play when people agree with you?

I’m telling you exactly what you did wrong, but you discredit it. This is why you’ll never get good at this game or anything in particular because you don’t listen to people that disagree with you.

Lmao OK internet motivational speaker. I’m sure you make all your shots which has ZERO to do with the issues I mentioned. I guess the game never fucks you over when you go for a manuver that absolutely would work so long as the game does. I’m really happy for you. Now take your superior self promoting shit and fuck yourself

Contrary to what you believe, I do miss some shots and the sniper X10 scope is all messed up as sometimes I can be pointing straight at a non moving target and still miss, that’s why I don’t snipe.

First, I want to say I over reacted. It was wrong and uncalled for and I apologize.

All I’m saying is

1. Tired of blue screens
  2. Tired of plays that would have been successful had the game worked. That’s basically it
2 Likes

Zerker is so imposing. It’s a shame that he’s slow and gets melted easily. Nice job

I’m confused. Are you saying you would like zerker to be more like hunter?

That wouldn’t have worked anyway once you downed the first memeber you then tried to shoot the one reviving him and then you immediately jumped down and went for combi throw which the postition the fireteam was at, was a bad engagement area, instead you should of used your plasma caster to get splash damage or a combi slam and change postion, you rushed way too much in that clip, engaging in a 3 v 1 is still dangerous especially with melee, and killing a down member with wristblade isnt fast enough anyway always try to range kill a down member or quick claim.

1 Like

No. He should be able to melee without being perried. Just the brute force. Obviously that’s too much, but at least it should be one perry per stamina bar.

It’s all good…look at the video @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK posted here on this same thread. He still missed a few shots, but he was being more cautious and jumping out of danger as soon as he felt a few bullets hit. When he meleed he did one slash and jump away, one slash and jump away. He kept active and jumping the whole time, he used the plasma caster and he didn’t claim bodies until he made sure it was safe to do it and even at that he took a risk because there was a FT still close. The way this game is now you have to be patient and active, always moving.

Sorry if the video is a little long and full disclosure I was missing A LOT of my shots after I raised the ADS sensitivity so I could practice the disc and I was not adjusting very well with the rest of my weapons

2 Likes

I think your complaint it’s merely frustration, result of Blue Screen crashing constantly. You got killed because you made a mistake jumping in front of all FT members aiming at you.

1 Like

Oh I see this must be a console FT thread