JH87 Mask still not unlocked after more than 5,000 tactical cases opened

Nun

1 Like

Well, Santa Claus came by but still no JH87 Mask under the tree after 9,000 field lockers …

Can we figure out how many of those damn lockers need to be opened to reach the goal, especially since it’s hardly exciting to spend an hour doing just that with a PlayStation controller?

Have a good holiday season

3 Likes

I was probably opening roughly 200 lockers a day for months before I got it.
Legit it was an ABSURD amount of crates I had to open. Just keep at it. It’s all you can do.
God luck.

JH87 is only the one who paid the pre-sale of the game and the rest is a lie and manipulation! Some are lying around!

1 Like

If it makes any difference to you, the “Crucified Predator” from the 2010 film, “Predators” is nearly identical in every way. He was put in the film to pay homage to the original Jungle Hunter. He’s now available as a skin in the latest DLC. The differences are so subtle only a trained eye could see them.

In regards to the mask, you’ll have the JH87 mask but with battle damage. Which is more bad ass, if ya ask me.

Grab the latest DLC to quench the thirst while you grind away at those field lockers. 👍🏻

The captured does not have the collar and the mesh of the broken belly

The differences are extremely subtle

• Captured has damaged mesh on right side
  • Captured does not have the bone necklace
  • Captured armor is more crude with “hammer forged” type indentations throughout it

Apart from that, they’re identical. Anyone after the JH look could absolutely rock the captured skin with the ‘87 mask from the Field Locker or the Elder mask and no one would notice any difference.

2 Likes

… And after 9,800 field lockers open notwithstanding !

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Congratulations on the helmet!! See, it only took nearly 10,000 lockers!! Ha!

😂

2 Likes

Meanwhile, a friend gave me a code that unlocked jh altogether 😎😎😎

2 Likes

That’s awesome! 🤘🏻

1 Like

… Only nearly 10,000 lockers!! Yeah, crazy !

1 Like

Should have Ore-Ordered the game duh.

Not our fault your a fake Predator Fan

1 Like

Please keep discussion on bug report posts relevant to the potential issue!

Oopsies sorry

I don’t think this thread belongs in bug reports section in the first place

@Kassinaillia

It appears as though whoever is running your social media page doesn’t know that the Jungle Hunter 87 mask is available in Field Lockers.

Your team should probably give them a heads up…

2 Likes

I saw that! Lol

1 Like

Right! Seems like the dude is trying to grind for it but they’re telling him it’s not possible! 🤦🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I pulled it last week from the crates.

Probs my 3rd time getting the mask.

If you have a bunch of items still needing to unlock, get those first to better your chances of not getting duplicates.

Lol at the social media person.

Wonder how many people won’t get the game because of that statement 🙁

2 Likes