JH87 Mask still not unlocked after more than 5,000 tactical cases opened

I’ve only ever pulled the mask itself once. I’ve also got a few shades for it.

2 Likes

Nice.

Hopefully they can correct it.

The model itself is preorder (87 jh), but you can still get the mask itself from the crates.

1 Like

Yup! It would be nice if they bumped up the drop rate in the mask for people. It’s like getting a unicorn in a field locker at this point. Lol!

2 Likes

Idk I think people get a higher chance for getting different things. For example some people have gotten every single trophy like they’re common items but I don’t ever get them, all I ever get are JH masks and shaders. I’ve gotten at least 12 since launch but I’m missing half of all trophies and still have a fair amount of mythic shaders that I haven’t got yet I get a lot of mythic duplicates whenever a mythic drops.

2 Likes

The drop rates on things are certainly strange. I’ve gotten dry spells for anything mythic then suddenly got like three trophies in a week. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Personally, I opened 1000 field lockers at once (really tedious when not using a macro like on a PC…), then 100 lockers by 100 lockers in a row.

I noticed that on average I got a mythical every 50 lockers, knowing that sometimes I had 4 in the hundred and that afterwards during several other sets of hundred I was not going to have any.

But in the end we really can’t say that this field lockers system is a great idea …
10,000 needed to get that damn mask: Pouhaa!

And regarding the trophies, I have only one more to get (Alien unknown).

1 Like

Let’s hope we all learned our lesson.
And that’s to never buy another illfonic game, never everrrr again, their the worst 😛

1 Like