Jungle Hunter should be obtainable

This again🙄

Quite simply, NO. NEVER. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

What is this now, we got to be touching 100 separate threads crying about not having Jungle Hunter.

Tough titty, deal with it.

Moving on…

1 Like

I demand that Michael Jackson be resurrected because I missed his concerts as a child!!! It’s not fair I was too young and living at home…

1 Like

THRILLEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!

2 Likes

JHDWI

4 Likes

Then you may have missed out on more than a concert if you never met him as a child.

But James Cameron can arrange that if you want.

2 Likes

A pre order bonus is an incentive to motivate people open their wallets. Companies want that sweet pre order money. If they start releasing those bonuses later then they defeat that purpose.

Also it further motivates people to make sure they pre order the next game. Not that there’s gonna be one in this case.

Why does James Cameron need to keep explaining this?

1 Like

Because people are very incompetent and don’t listen to your holly words

2 Likes

Lol

Jungle Hunter is available

Just buy the NECA ultimate jungle hunter

Set him at your desk/entertainment center

You won’t have to complain about his stats either

4 Likes

Oh imagine hidden dlc in neca toys

1 Like

I mean, they kind of did that when Alpha launched.

1 Like

That would be cool

Maybe get a weapon that comes with it or something like that

1 Like

jungle hunter free now

1 Like

No

Getting really sick of seeing this topic reappear time and time again. Here’s what I think, and this isn’t me defending my “pre-order ego”, especially for a basically dead game.

If we turned the clocks back a decade ago I would be more understanding. Digital downloads for console downright sucked, on PS3 downloading big games took forever and came with alot of performance issues compared to a physical copy, and I heard Xbox was similar as well. So if you wanted to pre-order a game you’d have to do it through your local video game store such as GameStop, which involved waiting in long ass lines with popular upcoming games, and if the store sold out of that game before you could pre-order you were shit out of luck.

However nowadays its gotten a helluva lot easier to do so, digital downloads on consoles are as smooth as PC. No more buying through stores or waiting for re-stocks, and the biggest improvement is that if you’ve linked your console to your phone with the corresponding app, you can straight up pre-order and buy digital games with a tap on your phone.

With that in mind, all you guys saying that you didn’t get a chance to pre-order or didn’t know about it…shut up…seriously…just shut the fuck up.
When this game was announced for pre-order, on social media and the playstation store mind you, there was a four month period to pre-order until release. With a one month trial for the game being advertised as well. You’re seriously telling me that in four months, with the current technology we have and the ability to buy digital games with literally any electronic device with internet, that you didn’t have a chance to pre-order? Sure, justify that other then saying you were too lazy to do it or too dumb to glance on social media to see it.

1 Like

Captured > Jungle Hunter

Change my mind

1 Like

Imagine getting captured & strung up in some guys backyard and needing to be rescued by humans

His clan didn’t come for him when he literally got kidnapped.

like every other pred except JH he failed at kys

also his necklace game is weak

1 Like

yes