Jungle Hunter with Disciplined

Fireteam are cheaters, exploiters 🙄

…get real, the ones abusing and breaking this game are pred players.

1 Like

Reaaaaaaaaaal

So reaaaaaaaaaaa…l

1 Like

Yeah it’s not cool to game the system like that regardless of team thru choose

1 Like

TOoo ReaEEAAEAEAEAAAAAAALllll

1 Like

…I have to clarify, only a certain known population of pred players are the ones abusing and breaking the game for others. I know most of you guys are honest players.

Im the scum of the earth, what are you on about… i would leave you for the wolves to eat you… while i use you as bait… pffft…

Jokes aside… my wish came true lol… and it feels amazing to not click on purpose… but when i used want some candy mimicry… it made clicking sound at the end and i used my sound decoys and it was good.

That’s a cute dream.

1 Like

This would be a lovely wish ig came true

1 Like

It was actually so awesome and not stressful with it… for me… they didnt know where i was until i shot at them… everything went smoothly.

I also was able to use sound decoys properly and they thought that it was me… and i used my mimicry wheel and they were scared

Yo wtf tho, how are they applying discipline to JH?.

I only read the title and had to comment rite away lol. Just read the actual thread…

1 Like

Took me 15 seconds to decode what vargaresa told me… i promised i would keep my mouth shut… but u can apply any spec lol on any pred with this… its actually dope… i guess people will find the broken specs broken only… like the ghost one… cause ghost one is kinda op… and i think you should need to be invis for like 10 seconds before u do damage… or even like 30 secs cooldown lol…

But man… i had fun with it lol… even for one match…

but im sad they will probs fix it… smh…

PS_App_20210506_125244
Lol

1 Like

im actually gonna shed a tear once they remove this bug…

1 Like

T_T

1 Like

Actually depressed.

Idk disciplined just isnt that strong.

XD its not… only thing it does it gives u like advantage over them not knowing ur position… unless they see ur bugged cloak textures that legit gives u away…

Even then its more of a cosmetic spec

1 Like

Not event that.
You can still hear them landing and the movements.

1 Like

Yeah on top of that… they have access too

• UAV
  • Those things that spot you the purple things
  • EMP Grenades

many reasons why this should become a feature XD