Jungle Hunter with Disciplined

Nope. Buff FT nerf pred.

1 Like

Ghost with fearless and katana is honestly hilarious though.

Yeah xD one shots hahahahahhaahhahaa

but melee is boring as shit.

ill rather do mental terror

Dude my last match absolutely scarred them mentally

1 Like

Oh wow. And yeah ghost is broken af

1 Like

Yeah i personally think shit like that will get nerfed but disciplined shouldnā€™t be nerfed like that.

I hope not. Jesus fucking Christ.

Wish it was default for all class tbhā€¦ stealth is what I enjoy donā€™t really feel stealthy as predator is thins game. Maybe against randoms but not pres

1 Like

I mean nobody is bitching about specializations on forumsā€¦ so i guess this is fine lolā€¦ altho i must have to agree ghost is op when it comes to terms of it literally is broken in terms of how it works.

But then again i dont mind it cause the cloak gives them away from miles away XD if they leap

Iā€™m not sure hunter with disciplinedā€¦ breaks the balance lol you still hear him moving. Like. A lot

Like I promise this is not thatā€™s strong. I tested it against my premade. It basically gets you a free first hit, then thatā€™s it. They know you have it and they play more aware. Itā€™s really not very strong

Uhhh how is ghost OP?

people think ghost is op right now as it lets ES do 191 or 181 i donā€™t remember dmg with a full combo when you spam the button on a samurai
therefore if you miss a parry you die on just about everyone but the literal tankiest classes (dutch 87)

so obv we let melee canā€™t be THAT good

(even though this is where melee should be so that the go to strategy to stop melee isnā€™t just shoot the predator and stand still or backpedal letting him melee you)

1 Like

Wait wait wait so let me get this straight. People think itā€™s OP cause it downs with a melee combo? Aha. Ahaā€¦ Ahahahahahahahahahaha

PHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry just one moreā€¦ PHAAAAAHAHAHA. Ok what the fuck dude. PARRYING IS SO EASY ITS BROKEN. AND if your team is with you. Predator gets winded for doing full combo. Every time

yeah i know but i also know the devā€™s will 100% nerf ghost dmg by like 10% probably so itā€™s on par with assassin which is the backstab damage buff
or they are going to give it a like 3second CD

Instead of these specializations. Concept. The predator just downs you with a full melee combo. Increase the need for teamwork. Iā€™m SO tired of having games where I do 4500 damage and the rest of my team does 100 or some shit. Me sprinting off into the jungle to run down a predator alone is dumb. Make melee scary. So team work is necessary to win. But hey. What do I know

I mean at this point. The game is set. We wonā€™t see massive changes. This is the game they intended to make. But I promise whatā€™s missing from this game is the horror element. Predator is an action, sci-fi, horror. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing scary about this game you donā€™t give 2 shits about the predator. The beta was SO MUCH BETTER and not cause it was like way more balanced or nothing like that. We were all just ignorant to the lack of threat the predator actually posed. So hearing him near you. Oh seeing his shimmer as he sprinted by, was terrifying. Which made the game way more compelling. That is all but gone now and we have this hollow shootā€™m up