Jungle hunter

Make the jungle hunter free for some sort of upcoming DLC so everyone can have it so people dont have to be left in the dark

3 Likes

its deluxe edition i dont think so i dont care anyway just want to say… elder seems kinda jungle hunter so just a copy-paste… dont mind much…

2 Likes

Nah

1 Like

Naw.

never seen this topic before

2 Likes

it happened before as far as i remember…

no pretty sure this is the first and only time this has ever been posted

1 Like

maybe under the different name of topic but someone asked same and i gived same answer…

im just kidding bro

Yep, this thread must be a “mythic” 🤣

3 Likes

No. You and others should of pre-ordered when you had the chance.

1 Like

Just get to lvl150 lol there literally another version now haha

Just hit lvl 150 and unlock Grey Back - he is the same pred, just diffrent face, predlocks and wristblade holster.

No. If people didn’t pre order they are not getting it, yet alone for free. Just grind to level 150 and you’ll unlock Elder who is similar.

1 Like

Left in the dark? Im sorry you didn’t pre order the game. If you are a fan of the Franchise you should have pre-ordered the game. Sorry you missed out but sorry not sorry. Fucking scrub

3 Likes

Yeah, too bad for you. Should’ve pre-ordered. Had plenty of time.

2 Likes

That thread was 1 month old, did you really have to bring it back up? A topic that has been discussed like… hundreds of times already.

Seriously, I don’t understand how so called fans are now bitching that they did not know this game was coming out, so they missed their chance of getting 87 pred… HOW THE FUCK WOULD A FAN MISSED THAT GAME?! I knew about this game when it was still in development

1 Like

Same here. I played the closed beta and the open. Shit any gamestop member knew about this game a month before the beta there was a issue about this game

1 Like

The reason Elder even came out was because people missed Jungle Hunter. Elder is a free unlock for reaching level 150.

2 Likes