Just another Lazy Game balance poll (please bump after answering to keep it going, and please do vote, every opinion counts.)

What should the game be balanced around?

• Game should be balanced around both teams killing each other.
  • Game Should be balanced around FT surviving pred picking them off, but each FT member can second wind him solo to buy time.
  • Game should be balanced around pred being Overpowered and FT only being able to kill him as a team

0 voters

Lets see where we all stand.

7 Likes

bump

bump.

bump

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Hump

Bumples.

okay lol we actually need to discuss this I think because everyone is picking the option that practically represents how the game balance is right now and thats why its so fucked.

Thats why its either pred wipes the uncoordinated team, or pred gets wiped by the coordinated team in 90% of matches.

The game balance is fine for the most part, team work makes the dream work, its a fireteam not random commando solo kills predator. Granted I would love to see a final stand scenario like in the 87 movie, however the fireteam does need some more diverse option such as traps and ultilty items to make the predator more vunerable like being able to disable his cloak or slow him down etc, he should be killable but not easily done.

I dont really think the balance currently is anywhere near fine, otherwise we wouldnt be arguing over it as hard as we all are in most posts.

I think both sides need more diverse utility. its all very basic and not really anything interesting.

1 Like

Thats what I meant by fine its all baseline not great but not bad sorry I should of been more specific.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yeah this game is intended to be skill based game (for the most part) soo getting gud is half answer but polish yeah, polish is needed.

2 Likes

Yeah polished and minor reworks

1 Like

Atleast it isn’t Dark Souls level of skill needed, I would just aim the plasma caster at my head at that point.

1 Like

Needing the Predator to be tough as fuck would be nice but this game needs to hold true to the movies that a solo Human can injure and or kill the Predator. But the Predator should be tough enough to it to be on who is the more skilled Predator. I feel like if the Predator is engaging the entire team then the Predator should get a slight passive boost like the more targets that are in the players field of view the more adrenaline is pumping the less overall damage the Predator will take.

1 Like

Not happy with the results?

3 Likes

I never am with polls on here. Decided Im just gonna wait till we are around 100, and see, because sometimes majority changes. Then ill make a post about the results and why each balance does/doesnt work.

I already could write an essay about why the one most have chosen doesnt work, but all you need to do to figure that out is play the game :P