Just Suggestions part 2 electric boogaloo

Gonna be honest, I agree with Kameo. Even though this thread is full of novel long entries from these two guys, at least they’re having game related constructive conversations. You coming in and posting a highly inappropriate image for little reason to no reason is very annoying, such as one of my threads that you also did. Which is unfortunate as seeing your intellectual conversations about the game with OKH was interesting and seems you can have alot to add in these conversations…even if its just shitting on the game which Illfonic deserves right now.

1 Like

No it’s not

Passives are mechanical changes to a character that happen automatically

Not hidden buffs.

By your logic FT doesn’t have passives because they’re shown

Me telling you to get good at the game is being a contrarian…

Fuck off idiot

Sorry, the demons inside me made me do it.

download-1

1 Like

So one thing I think the thread needs is a review and reform as some of these points are addressed and thus showing their age. Not to mention that there are some questions that are open for no reason. Such as:

Pig cancellation is available now so its time to change that to a reformed sentence.

Also outdated as its been buffed.

One example of too open question. Not much of a suggestion with more substantial info behind it to elicit as proper feedback but just a question. Better to explain at least why for them to see the comparison.

But also to add my two cents into that, its only bad because the pistols are too powerful. Lower that significantly and then increase shotguns spread and power slightly, perhaps by 5%, so then it becomes more useful as a Stargazer room cleaner and keep away for Predator.

Overall, all great starters for discussion but just needs more dusting off due to outdated ideas/meta.

1 Like

They’ll never listen to you. They’re too millenial to do their job right

Because I know I’m right and I don’t give a shit if people would agree with me or not. If I’m going to be ignored then atleast I’ll give them a pathetic reason to do so because I proved them wrong. And I know I’m not the only one

the problem is i truely don’t know what you would do to make shotguns viable as they are intended to be some kind of close quarter weapon but they are inferior to handguns knives and even some SMG’s
for them to be “viable” at least in the current game you’d need them to actually have like 800dps from 5ishm and around 500dps from up to 10m
which in my head sounds absurd

no cause now we go back to an earlier point where ft passives are passives because they are increases in stats that other classes do not have listed IE support passive is a damage resistance aura no other class has aura of any kind therfore it’s a passive stats are shared by all classes such as HP

when your central point is every player should purchase high end equipment (high refresh rate monitors a mouse and keyboard etc…) and get years of FPS experiance to be able to achieve a high enough accuracy so that they can not build for damage or HP

yes yes you are because that is absurd when the point of stat increase perks is to round out shortcomings or to specialize into a single purpose

the Ad hom’s continue

1 Like

Hence why that by nerfing the handguns, except the revolver as its the most balanced weapon in that category, and knives would be the best option to have for shotguns to shine. Knives are a last resort weapon, and thus should be regulated to the point where it’s supposed to allow you to possibly survive a Predator encounter, and even harder to achieve victory. Which would make it all the more sweeter if one takes down a Predator in a 1v1, rather than the tactic I see these days where you see Dantes and Scout classes run down a Predator with a knife.

1 Like

Dude believes you need top of the line gear to be good in phg

That’s some cope

firepussy eshtion be like: git gud cuz we have more advantages and that that 4 v 1 should be easy and unfair for the predators

Dude I’m saying it’s too easy for the FT to to a fault and that you dont need to push for pure damage

How the hell do you fuck up trolling that bad

i dunno, how the hell did you end up being someone who needs to get beaten up in the street?

Being a jackass

How the hell do you become an idiot?

jesus christ another one @OldKingHamlet

how do these people even find a keyboard

9590037_0

since i’m going to be playing this game again almost a year later

i just want you to know OldKingHamlet or Courier or any one at Illfonic really i hope you experience financial ruin for how you treated us your customers and community and the game you chose to make

2 Likes

Jesus christ what the fuck is this bullshit I just read

So I guess you didn’t buy the new DLC with the tiddies

1 Like

Thank God at least he’s partially sane