Just Suggestions part 2 electric boogaloo

Your bullshit lol

1 Like

Your a fire who identifies as a melon

Your bullshit

1 Like

Lmfao xD.

Jesus fkn christ if only everyone could be this funny.
That was a good one

1 Like

god

Fuck you not many people actually get good ones on me.

1 Like

And the one person who did ‘get a good one on you’ is mothafucken Eshtion? Depressing.

Eshtion isn’as bad as yall make him out to be lmao.

And I mean hes not wrong with that one tho.

He’s a literal child. Like deadass has not passed through high school. Does not know what biology is, or even the definition of fucking hypocrisy XD
Fire… I hate to break it to you… He’s gen z.

Dear god…
No.
NOOOOOO.

btw you suck for not pointing out my stroke lmao.

That’s like speaking tongues there.

1 Like

Oh fuck I didn’t notice it till now XD
Sorry lol
If it makes you feel any better, strokes are easier to cope with than fucking schitophrenia apparently :/

1 Like

What?

Yes I do, the biology we discussed isn’t shit you talk about in high school beyond survival of the fittest which as I’ve said is dependent on the environment

I literally mixed it up with Cognitive dissonance which is a stones throw away as there’s literally one single difference between the two

And don’t forget you’ve had plenty of dumbass moments yourself asshole

Ah yes
Me with a GCSE-level (mid-high school) education in biology talking about things that are not covered in GCSE-level biology XD
They cover basic genetics in high school, you fucking dipshit lol

Not nearly as many as you. I hate to sound like a broken record, but “from biology’s perspective”? Really? And I can easily admit when I fucked up, as you have seen.

FUCK It happened to me too XD
I was trying to say schitzophrenia.

For you they did

Dude our argument was literally both of us going in circles saying the same crap with slight modifications

I haven’t had the chance to make that many mistakes

And don’t forget the severity of those mistakes

I got into an argument without caring and spouted shit at you without thinking, and got two words with near identical definitions mixed up

You completely missed the entire conversation because you couldn’t bother looking at what I quoted, and couldn’t understand the basics of what I was saying

Ah right
Amerycan’t.

WHAT FUCKING CHOICE DID I HAVE XD
Your refusal to understand or even google how life works made it impossible to move onto mor complex portions of conversation because you couldn’t understand part 1.

Well, that’s bullshit, Mr. ‘Fuck Nature Because it Has Authority’ and ‘Humans Don’t Exist Within the Concept of Nature’.

Ohhhh yes, I remember now… What was it?
Ah right, “fuck nature” lol

clown 100

Yep

I never said it was your fault.

I already said I was just throwing out dumb ass shit because I had no respect for the conversation

I already took the L

Two isn’t a lot

Especially when they’re both part of what I already mentioned

Come on even you admitted you did it

Dude you litsaid my two definitions of yhe same thing meant different things

They weren’t

No, but it’s double the quantity of one.

Did what? I posted memes of a sexy tree lady to take the piss outta you, that’s not the same thing.

Which things were these, cos I’m fairly sure you’re wrong on this.

You want to fuck a tree lady anything you say is invalid.

1 Like

You’re just mad cause you’re ugly.

1 Like