Just Suggestions part 2 electric boogaloo

My man, I want to fuck everything. The worst part is, I’m educated so my words acutally hold weight (unless I’m being deliberately obtuse lol). I can’t imagine how fucking annoying that must be for everyone around me XD
Your parents tell you you’ll only succeed if you study and work hard, meanwhile this mf jacks off 50 times every day and wastes his time playing deep rock galactic and haunting a dead forum and somehow still has enough money to live off lmao

Lmfao

Deep rock galactic?
Fucking christ you’re lame.
Play something better.

If you were ps4 I’d say catch these hands on SF.

What’s SF?
And DRG is fun (unless you play other grindworthy games, such as warframe etc.). Besides, they just released a new season that’s basically planetary covid.

I’ve finished ultrakill, doom, prototype 1 & 2, splatterhouse, and I’ve gotten bored of evolve and just cause 3 & 4. I’ve also finished that one spiderman game from 2008 or something where you could play as venom and feast on the bones of the innocent lol
I’ve also gotten done with Pred: Concrete Jungle and AVP extinction.
There’s nothing ‘better’ left to play lmao

You’re all over the place lmao.

I honestly have no idea what you havent played now.

Sf is street fighter.

If you played destiny i would say let’s 1v1 lmao.

Have you played the soul reaver series from ps2?

Those were really good.

Well with a name like soul reaver, I expect good things… I may just have to hit up Cex this evening lol
Thanks for the reccomendations, and unfortunately I don’t play street fighter :/

You fucking coward.

1 Like

No, what your actually doing to take the piss out of me is purposely repeating your mistake

Gay confirmed

Y’all can feel free to @ me at any time for biology related questions. I used to work as a microbiologist, dropped out of high school to go to a biomedical science trade school, and am currently working towards getting a bachelor’s in biomedical sciences and getting into med school.

2 Likes

Oh no… What have I done… everything with tits and no dick! TITS AND NO DIIIIIICK!!!

Lol you’ll laugh at this shit…
It was base-level natural selection and genetics that we were arguing over lmao
I didn’t even need to google anything, just had to cast my mind back to GCSEs.
But yeah that was my go-to plan for biology questions anyway, thanks bud.

1 Like

Purposely repeating my mistake? At the risk of sounding narcissistic, what mistake would that be?

Imo, that’s worse than gay because denial lol

1 Like

I know it sucks to be in the closet, you can come out

You know from experience?

3 Likes

Once again, TITS AND NO DIIIICK!!!

-@Fire, probably

2 Likes