Just Suggestions

1 fuck that we should help them

2well it’s on the list

3 fast hands exist and they are better than BT because they are more consistent against good player BTs do not arm but for a net gun you can just shoot them stopping them for 2secomds

4 do you play this game? Predator does have cover fire I’m talking about plasma caster lol it really isn’t hard to find them you just look at buildings cool

Then they would have the same passives.

1 that may be true but I can’t see removing either of them from the game or preventing them from stacking when all other perks/specs/passives do

2idk man medic is already one of the best perks I’d rather not let it also give another medkit

3 people want a stealth improvement other than scout disc and they are clearly ok with perks/passives/specs that ignore mechanics entirely

4 this should be a perk so you could use it instead of a medkit trading a perk for a year would be an interesting gameplay decision I’ll add it to the list

Same but I don’t know what they will or won’t take from said list

6i don’t have any ideas for this so it’s easier to just nerf it I’ll think about it

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe a passive like auto spot map items in FOV then or something.

I just think that’s a little too much though. At that point you’ve got a 100% silent pred…that just feels a bridge too far for me.

1 Like

Agreed.

I do think Disciplined should be a universal specialization.

Predator Scout should have a specialization for 10% increased sprint and Predkour speed.

There should be a perk for quieter sprinting/landing with the intensity set to silent beyond 30m and half volume at point blank. Not overpowered but useful enough to approach silently and leap into the action or attack with stealth from range.

What do you think, @KameofWar?

1 Like

Players need to accept their consequences

They’re both trash

But at least BT’s allow you to punish

Even with fast hands and trapper FT can escape way too fast to punish between the reload time and swap time just to use another weapon

You can’t cover fire for yourself, if I’m looking at a motion detector I’m not looking at FT who can then shoot me in the back

Plus have you played the game? FT can shoot these things underneath canopies, In corners, inside buildings.

Barring tree’s and the odd building, FT can get anywhere a Pred can practically

But a Pred can’t go inside of buildings or on ground level of an active FT mission if a FT actively watches it

FT can hide those things way easier

What? no, no, no. In fact, the opposite should be true. You shouldn’t know what predator you’re fighting until at least one fireteam player spots them, and the predator shouldn’t know your fireteam class until they’ve at least partially scanned you.

1 Like

I’ll add it to the list later not home right now putting insulation in someone’s house

1 Like

2 never seen a fr break a trapper net before a fast hand swap which is less than a second btw

3 plasma caster hits thru walls in case u didn’t know I mean cover as I. Peeking around walls which is cover fire

Even though that would be better that’s not the game we got cause of the scoreboard

And sorry I’ve lost enough games on load out select that I won’t budge from this take

Just no

This is pointless

Also how does it prevent loss at lobby for FT?

Since Pred can bait them into casual loadouts then swap, just like I mentioned in your last topic about this.

In the current state there is no counter picking so this doesn’t even buff pred but if we highball the future where there is counter picking, this straight up give speed an advantage.

Of course that’s assuming FT actually gets nerfed by then

Ft can’t lose at load out select because they have a mission to compelete which they can do instead of fighting predator

Predator however must fight ft which makes loadouts more.important for him

So you have a second to punish

Pred doesn’t have that kind of damage

You have to find them first and that’s assuming the canopy isn’t in a tight spot

Covering fire is weapon fire used to suppress enemy movement and actions in order to give a bit of breathing room.

That’s not how that works

The FT still has to contend with the predator. If they just Speedrun then they’re just going to get melted

Sure most FT builds work but that’s because FT is op

1eldee sword buffed does 90ish dmg with optimal play that person is downed and you take minimum hp loss

3 you’ve never played a cover shooter huh

That’s just not true I’ve beaten plenty of good predators mind you not the literal best by just hunkering down and doing the mission

Which it is unnecessary to balance the game around top 1% I want balance for the top 20%

In all seriousness, though. That’s part of the excitement and fun. Many games don’t let you see the other team’s composition until everyone has locked in a selection.

And nearly all good ft loadouts can can fight any pred loadouts even scout duelist can fight elder stalker no issue as long as primary weapon is a SAWZ

That HP loss is death

Yes I have

There’s a difference between covering fire and firing from cover

Don’t sound like good preds to me

Regardless even if we take that, that’s broken

If we’re looking at the future we should be expecting our loadouts to matter. Since this is all hypothetical anyways