Just Suggestions

just a thread i’m going to keep track of from time to time to ask if something could be added or changed
I have been playing this game since beta for around 2-3 hours each day (including ques) i am very knowledgable about the game i feel as though my suggestions here are very valid

And i do believe all of these things i’m asking for CAN be implemented and wouldn’t too hard to do so though it may take some time but that’s fine
I’m going to try to keep my “please add X predator from other source or please add Royce” at a minimum

at the very bottom of this thread you will find more stuff that i think should be added as i don’t want to have to edit this forever

PERKS:

• why doesn’t the predator have a perk that increases RAW movement speed by like .7ms? it should cost 4 or 5

• Please combine all the perks related to trees no one takes the climb tree perks and the downed perks for fireteam no one takes shuffler

• Nerf the tracker perk no one likes wall hacks especially ones that slow you looking at you spotter

• Warrior Brute and Focused specs as they are RIGHT NOW should be perks or passives for the predator’s

• Make it so you can equip an unlimited number of perks with the only restriction being the cost of each perk or simply remove perk points altogether if we can only equip 3 anyway why bother limiting them with a cost

• Fast hands should cost 2 perk points

• The medic perk should also affect the pig healing animation alternatively let people cancel the pig healing animation and let it heal proportional to when the animation was canceled

• The silent perk should prevent all voicelines from the ft that don’t come from the wheel

• predator should have a perk where he takes less damage when in the air 3 cost

• Predator should have a perk where he can skin AI bodies and hang them on predkour trees this gives him a buff or perhaps debuffs fireteam if he fights near this tree fireteam can remove the buff/debuff by shooting the body down 3 cost or alternatively make this a passive mechanic for all predator’s cause it would be cool to add a reason for predators to kill AI and make a fight at a camp more favorable for him
    Predator should have a perk that gives more hp ala thick skin should cost 5 and give lets say 150 hp

• there should be a perk for the predator that prevents/reduced footsteps jump and leap landing sounds it should cost 4

PASSIVES:
why does every predator passive affect melee either for or against, or reduces bullet damage
why not get creative with things that affect target iso, second wind, Cooldown recoveries, buffs that affect predators sprinting, jumping, being in water, trees, stealth, crouching, or slam recovery or what about slam properties? it be cool if slam created a fire in the radius that could burn like fire does in game or smoke like a smoke grenade or when certain conditions are met

cause why do ft get passives like AOE dmg reduction, increased dmg beyond 50m, post sprint dmg increase or decrease, mud dmg resist meanwhile predator passives are: 7% bullet dmg resist Knife dmg increase or resist… and that’s it

CLASSES:
For predators could you please add a tab of some kind listing hidden passives like melee dmg reduction or melee dmg bonus in the same way you list fireteam passives like hipfire damage and mud up resist?

You should swap the passives of Dutch 87 and Dutch 2025 here’s why
87 didn’t kill JH by running a him and shooting he killed him from traps and by hiding in the mud sounds like mud didn’t help him no take dmg nor did he hipfire the predator to death meanwhile dutch 2025 has killed many predator’s by the time we see him so shouldn’t he have increased hipfire dmg and mud dmg resist? and why does he have overseer? isn’t he supposed to be hunting predators? He should have Fanatic or Spotter
Alternativly:__

More predator balance changes please the same predator classes have been the best classes for over a year now why is hunter “the well balanced” hunter when samurai is the most mid tier? and hunter is the 2nd or best predator in the game?

• FT classes are fine the only outlier being dutch 2025 one could argue Isabelle is particularly weak as it seems recon performs her job pretty well so perhaps give her more perk points or buff her passive
  • Do you intend to keep powercreeping the berserker into obscurity?

SPECIALIZATIONS:

• Could Focused be changed to when you spend stamina you gain like maybe dmg reduction (5%) or some other buff for X seconds? cause the target iso buff is garbage and you know it

• Since your clearly willing to add perks/specs that allow you to completely ignore mechanics Warrior should ignore parries entirely not just reduce stun time duration

• Go back to the drawing board with brute seriously who thought having someone get stunned then deal 11 dmg and almost die is a good spec??? make brute interrupt interactions, reloads and sprinting on melee hit

• increase the dmg of scavenger to 30% because your taking a spec and hoping you get a 5% drop for a good weapon considering there are 1 or 2 crates per game usually that’s like rolling a d20 and requiring a critical hit to do as much dmg for what everyone else is already doing without the critical hit

• Enraged should

• Specs should lock weapon choices someone who takes deadly should NOT be allowed to take a sniper rifle duelists shouldn’t be allowed to take shotguns other specs can obviously be more lenient that don’t specify a weapon

• Stalker should have it’s dmg reduced by 5% it is too easy to proc for the entire game ghost should be reduced by 10% for the same reason

• Field medic should restore more hp on pickup and have slower revive speed than current FM does

• Fanatic requires you to be in one shot range from every weapon in the game it’s buff should be similar to Last man standing

• Height advantage should give you the dmg buff when you jump and fire

GEAR:

• predator has no gear still lol

• predator should have a gear item from what i remember in the movies predator has this red light that emits from his wrist computer that sharpens or repairs their wristblades this should be a 4 cost gear item that improves the last weapon equipped by either increasing it’s dmg by 10% for a period of time or number of hits or allowing the weapon to proc a bleed effect for a period of time or a certain number of hits this gear should have 3 uses

• Predator should have a standalone gear use key like Fireteam does

• Predator should have a gear item that jams the radar of the FT

• Predator should also have a gear item that jams the UI of the ft

• predator should have a gear item that makes a gas that causes the fireteam gunfire recoil to increase and add weapon ADS sway

• make a gear item that gives a temporary stat increase for the predator and fireteam also i recall in the movie JH did some kind of scan on his wristblades so make a gear item for that have it increase the wristblade dmg or the last weapon equipped temporarily

• predator should have a gear item that creates a false objective marker with distorted radio speak from zeus or it removes all objective markers in the same way that the maidens treasure on Headquarters has no objective markers just directions in text

• predator should have a gear item that snares a ft and tether pulls them to a location this can be cut by a knife from the caught player think of it as a tripwire trap that catches you when you walk into and pulls you to one of the two sides

• there are other ideas for gear but these should be the first

• why don’t FT have explosive mines yet you added them in headquarters map for NPC’s just hand em over already i want pigs to be suicidal

• why are smoke grenades in the game if they only hinder the fireteam? let predators have smoke grenades and take them away from FT Alternatively:____

• Audio decoys from the predator should force voicelines from the ft reacting to it when in range to hear it

• Wrist launcher should have it’s dmg increase by 25

• Netgun should be a gear item half it’s current ammo it should cost 5 gear points

• EMP mine should have it’s range increased to be closer to bear trap size but not that large about half the size ’

• also add these equipment please

WEAPONS:

• why are shotguns in the game? when they are always the worst option when it comes to secondary weapons?

• Bow should probably have it’s dmg reduced by 5

• If you recall you fixed various animation canceling bugs so you should probably make sure predators can’t frame 1 use their ranged weapons ensure that they can’t use them until the frame where the predator is holding them in the neutral stance

• Melee specific weapons for Ft would be cool as making builds around them would be sick

• plasma caster should have it’s direct dmg reduced by 10 and it’s aoe dmg should be reduced by 20 maybe we shuold increase the cost of firing the plasma caster by somewhere between 10-25% percent

• Plasma pistol does to little dmg buff it’s weapon fire rate or it’s dmg by like 5

• Plasma caster customization (we know Mr.blacks caster is somewhere:) it should be equippable for all classes and if possible Wrist blade customization as well such as duel and or be able to shoot them or increasing the length of blades bonus points if we can equip other class variants like samurai’s

• War club first or 2nd hit should do more dmg by 10 or 5 respectively or make the third hit in the combo be a heavy attack like the axe katana and hammer
    *the pitbull should have a burst fire fire mode also increase it’s dmg per bullet to 60

• The minigun should honest to god have the fastest kill time/Highest DPS at close range than any other gun in the game due to the penalty of wielding it

• I think the SAWZ and grimtech and 1011 do too much dmg nerf SAWZ by like 50 and the other 2 by like 5 and 10 maybe? you could also cap the firerate to 8-10 bullets per second not sure about this one

• QR4 and the G-ROW don’t seem to have a purpose as assault rifles compared to the roles all other AR’s can fill perhaps take a look at them

• Add limited use power weapons (figure something out) that appear out of those weapon lockers as right now those lockers are fucking useless weapons that lack extended mags are never worth picking up

You could instead do these

• since there is a dedicated Melee button predators should be able to duel wield (this includes gear but i already said gear should have a dedicated button anyway like ft but if this was done you wouldn’t need to do that) cause melee weapons would always have a button to use them however obv you cannot duel wield two handed weapons such as the battle axe, katana, hammer, and Bow

make sure this weapon has a large charge up sound or bright flash when fireing

*Dante has a passive that is explosive dmg resistance why is the plasma prototype rifle and plasma caster not affect this when they in fact are explosive? same with unleashed which should affect them in the case of the pitbull since it’s not bullet If for some reason your really consistent about this why do no perk or class passive exists that affect these weapons?

• The PDL motion decttion device should be permanent until destroyed like motion dectors from the predator

• Pitbull should have a 3 round burst fire selection

• The grenade launcher should have a proximity grenade option with the same range as the EMP mine now

• more weapon attachements for the FT like an underbarrel slug shotgun

• The OWLF guns should have a scope that unlocks at level 10 that gives thermal vision when ADSing i’m not joking

• More ranged predator weapons plz like the speargun or whip (but i do also want the Maul)

OTHER:

• Predator should have a spec or perk (alternatively this could be Focused new effect as as well) that gives him a benefit when and after performing a stealth kills

• Right now stealth kills are just a way to troll the ft as you have to down them too many times for them to trigger and they have to be done on flat surfaces the only way people do these is by waiting for someone to rez then one shotting them witha ranged weapon so they can be revived again do something about this make SK’s easier to perform or give predator a benefit from it XP is not a good enough reward for this as it requires you to be good at the game in the first place

• Make it so bot fireteam respond to Voice Wheel commands such as “need health” “need ammo” “group up” and “complete the objective” have “frustrated” force a bot to back up 10-15m in case of doorway issues

• Make a FT tutorial just do it

• Bots should also respond to spotting if it’s in their range (30m)

• Since Dmg is getting really out of control to due the creep of stacking % based effects you probably should consider removing perks like: Bane, down range, and fearless you could also make them doubledged and have them increase dmg taken by the same amount of the same type of dmg

• Or just increase hp across the board by like 10-15% but removing perks would probably be easier for long term health of the game

• I have conflicting feelings about how I feel about pigs as they are very feast or famine in the current game i would prefer they be less RNG focus perhaps making a maximum number of pigs that can possible spawn

• or have all possible pigs spawn after the match has been going for 3minutes randomly throughout the possible spawn locations and no more pigs can spawn throughout the game

• More customization options other than shaders would be cool but i’m sure you hear that alot you have a great art team i hope you use them more often ya know things like necklaces, belts, bandoliers, capes, pauldrons, etc… use your imagination

• The shader Crimson Should be a matte purple why do you have 2 red shaders? The shader olive should be matte black for ALL predators

• AIM ASSIST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IMPROVE IT the current aim assist should however be as it is against cloaked targets

• making more varied AI types would be great stuff like a sniper AI that uses the RPG or a SGZR ai that uses the pitbull or a officer type AI that uses the 1011-12

• It may help you with ideas but remember gear doesn’t have to be tech and items you could have gear by physical moves stuff like headbutts grabs pushes shoulder charges etc… you could even have them require special inputs like pressing MELEE+FIRE at the same time or the (mostly) unused melee button for them hero shooter abilities are cool

• I’m sorry but you need to get better at communication for patch notes

• have every single dev when they make a confirmed change put it on a text document and send it to courier

• A photo mode would be cool that we could use to create our own main menu diorama’s

• if you are making a 15 player mode it would be cool if it was 6v6v3 with the predators having the choice to become a bad blood and betray the other predators at any time for more rewards

• If you are making a single player mode for the predator i do hope you considered it’s replayabillity either through rewards, challenges, or difficulty as without it it will simply be a thing people do for a week or when they first buy the game and then never again which would be sad

• selectable long claim animations or stealth kills would be cool or even special knife kills for fireteam if the predator was last hit with a knife

• Make Stargazer AI give veratanium for the predator when he claims them so predators have a method to get more VT and make a choice to help the fireteam for cash or let the stargazer deal damage to them

• Predators and Fireteam should be allowed to see each others loadouts in Lobby have the fireteam loadouts lock s first at 15seconds to infil than the predators who lock at 10 after them this is to prevent loss at lobby situations for both sides and since ft typically have the advantage they should lock first

• Target iso should be activated by holding down the vision button for 3 seconds

• you could also make use of pressing combonations such as Fire and Melee they wether it’s doing a global thing like doing a push or other special melee move a specific melee weapon

• Emotes and other wacky voice lines would be funny

• Leaderboards?

Give this warpaint plz

Scarface & Royce plz

Please try to keep this thread to suggestions or questions over the past year i’ve seen alot of worthless feedback threads

• I like these ideas and hope the dev’s see this
    • I hate these ideas and your dumb
    • I like some of these ideas but i disagree with others hopefully i comment about them

0 voters

12 Likes

These would involve the classes actually becoming classes and not stat changed variants of the same class.

8 Likes

And that’s just not ok

4 Likes

I told you assholes and you were all like

noooo stop limiting my choices I want to take bow on berserker and RPG on isabelle

2 Likes

Hey asshole I never once disagreed with you on that as that’s what @Fire has said for the longest and I agree with him on that. I blame somebody for all this.

2 Likes

I bet it was @Eshtion

3 Likes

Who the fuck let you out of the cage???

2 Likes

It was most definitely that fucker and maybe @Fire because well fuck that guy in particular.

2 Likes

Guess you want to go in a cage too huh?

1 Like

I wanted unique specializations and passives

Which would also work

We just don’t have that period

1 Like

currently doing edits Skoolboy so refresh the page

gonna be honest guys the fact that this didn’t get much engagement is disappointing

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

These are necessary changes. The game in its current state is not sustainable.

Fans of the franchise have played for a while, but they’re starting to realize that this game is not moving toward its potential and without that hope, they’re moving on. Changes that made the classes more differentiated and specializations were steps in the right direction, but they are only a starting point and need to be further expanded upon and reworked/buffed.

The game is not refined enough to keep casual players. Getting stuck on small objects, leaping straight into the air, lack of input options like ramping sensitivity, lack of sticky aim assist for Fireteam, suicidal/brainless AI, numerous small bugs like invisible collision textures, t-pose, specializations that stay active, etc., are casual player “repellant.”

6 Likes

This is going to be the bottom line for ps plus players.

If they load it up and the fps controls handle like garbage its getting uninstalled.
This game with a controller is so bad its considered a learning curve lol.

Same for console back4blood with their horrendous input lag and aim accel lock.

1 Like

Apologies I’ve been rather moody about PHG since the update. I’ll take a look and offer some input tomorrow for what it’s worth.

fair enough

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with everything, but these changes would still lead to better matchups than is currently possible, so let’s make it happen.

Medic would be broken. It’s already the best perk, in my opinion.

Solution: allow the eating animation to be cancelled and returned health should be proportional to the length of the feeding animation, the part of the animation were you’re actually putting the food to your mouth. No health if you cancel before that.

people have asked that for launch but sure i’ll add it to the list

1 Like

i’m more than happy to take any feedback and change things if someone has a better idea than the ones i’ve suggested here

this is just me throwing ideas at a dartboard that i’ve thought about from playing this game far too much

i’m at the point now with this game that i don’t care about new class/character content unless it’s very specific charaters (Royce & Scarface)

i want weapons gear perks and other “RPG” (perks pasives specs and or abilities) sort of content along with gross balance changes