Kenobi TV Show

You: Because they own it and they said so.

No

You: 7 was certainly too much like 4. But not enough to make it bad.

Exactly it’s not a original idea it was Disney Spin on it which ruins it

You: We’ve never seen a stormtrooper defect before.

Oh ok guess we are ignoring all material from Legends now 🙄 especially in comics

You: I would NEVER want to lose the moments between Han and Ben.

HE STABBED HIM!

You: It’s called an arc

No it’s Disney’s take that Luke fails and Rey is better cuz she’s a woman, why didn’t you see that’s why she said the force is a woman cuz Rey at 9 is ALL THE JEDI THE LIGHT SIDE AND MEN ARE DARK SIDE 🙄 also ya now we get to see a unhappy Luke who lived miserably his whole life a virgin hermit, instead of get laid by a hot red head and had babies

You: No one complained about Palpatine cloning himself and siting through proxies in the old dark horse comics.

Ya cuz legends is awesome and SEE AGAIN NOT A ORIGINAL IDEA THEY STOLE IT FROM LEGENDS! ITS LIKE DAMN JUST DO LEGENDS SEQUEL AND WE ALL BE FINE!

You: He has no new abilities

I’m talking about Reys like teleportation lightsabers like WTF that doesn’t even make sense, the force has nothing to do with Space unless it’s saying that midichlorian are made up of space to

You: The Sith also have prophecies.

Duh Darth Bane introduced it but it wasn’t some force Trinity and totally disregards Anakins sacrifice as the chosen one!

You: No one bitched about Ahsoka, Padme, Dutchess Satine or Assaj Ventress.

Ya exactly they don’t need to add more 🙄

Also I submitted to the Batman because Frank Miller said it doesn’t matter what DC take is on him it’s Batman no matter what 😔

See people did Bitch

1 Like
  1. Yes. They own it. It’s theirs. That’s like you saying I can’t paint my house yellow because you don’t like it. It’s my house, I’ll do as I please.

2. We’ve never seen a defection onscreen. That’s what I was saying. And legends are just that. Legends. Like they didn’t happen. Plus, all those years of legends were never officially recognized anyway, good as lots of it were (the ones that stunk REEEEEEEAAAALLY stunk). I’m reasonably sure only Shadows of the Empire was recognized. There was talk of TFU being brought in, but when the second game flopped, I think that killed that idea.

3. He sure did. And then Han touches his face as if to say “you’re still my son and I still love you”. It was great to see Han go out as a hero and a loving father. Harrison Ford certainly approved.

4. There is ZERO implication that Rey is better because she’s female. ANYWHERE. No mention of it. No sly looks, no grins, nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada. Batwoman did that. Not SW. Rey is gifted because of her family bloodline, not her chromosomes. Also no indication that all men are evil etc. At all. Anywhere. Luke didn’t live his whole life there, ya weenie. Thats stupid. He was there 4 or 5 years maybe. Ben Solo was only slightly younger in the flashbacks and so was Luke. And there’s plenty of time Luke could’ve met a lady in the 25 years before Ben turned on him. Plenty of stories to tell yet. Luke returning in Mando is a good sign. When Jedis fail and evil rises, they go into exile. It’s kinda their move.

5. No one complained about clone Sheev because millions of people begged to bring stuff in from legends. And they did, with a little twist here and there. If Disney did the Heir to the Empire series EXACTLY as it was in the novels, you’d bitch that it wasn’t original even though it had been begged for for decades. Decades I tell ya!

6. Yeah, I wasn’t super keen on that, but I’m not gonna sit there and moan about it either. And there, right there was a new idea for the Force and you hate it right off the bat! See, it doesn’t matter what happened, you’d hate it regardless.

7. It doesn’t disregard the Chosen one. Anakin DID destroy the Sith. But the dark side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Or did you miss that? Sheev is a master back-up planner. He has back-ups to his back-ups. Plus, let’s say that Sheev didn’t return and Snoke was not a proxy. Snoke existing and mastering the dark side would (according to your logic) negate Anakins sacrifice too, because he’s a dark sider and an old fart, so he would have existed when Vader was alive, therefore he wouldn’t have destroyed the Sith. He’d have missed one. Also, by the law of averages, some Force users are gonna go dark side anyway. Like little Force kid. He may turn evil when he grows up, who knows? And don’t forget, in 3, Yoda states that the prophecy could’ve been misread. Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

8. Why can’t they add more? Are there quotas to either gender? Chromosome quotas? I think not. The VAST majority of major characters are still dudes. It’s not a big deal to add more chicks to that sausage fest. If not, you have most of a galaxy of unhappy virgins, don’t ya?

Frank Miller stinks. Sin city was pretty good and Bats year one was his only good Batman. The rest of his catalog is meh. He’s been riding that year one fame train for far too long.

See, I just shot down all that spite you were holding onto for no reason.

1. No because you bought a house to paint a different color because you didn’t like the neighborhood commenting on how great it was when the previous owner lived there

2. Doesn’t matter, they were important characters that should have been brought back like Roons Sewell

Before he was a rebel, Roons Sewell worked as an actor. When the Galactic Civil War started, Roons became a general in the Rebel Alliance and one of the youngest generals in the rebellion. One of his first missions involved disguising his team as Imperials and stealing shuttles.

The mission was bloody, with almost every Imperial in the station dying. The young general would end up sacrificing himself, acting as a decoy so General Dodonna could make his escape. Roons was then shot down by a TIE fighter and perished.

1. Still didn’t feel anything the scene was forced because there wasn’t enough back story to cause emotional drama and they should have told us that Ben was Kylo from the sequel of 8 but that’s Disney for you, cram what fans like in these new films just so we can see what a sloppy mess the new trilogy was by half baked ideas and already used materials, honestly why even defend that LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO IT NOW, STAR WARS US A JOKE!

2. Pictures can say a thousand words also like you mentioned to many females which led to the discrimination of the actress Rose Tico, if they only gave her a bigger role in the trilogy which is on Disney fault

4 1/2. Stop bringing Bat topics into our discussions I’m totally over it lol and Rey is the child/grandchild (I don’t remember) of the Emperor and didn’t have to grow to learn like Luke did who went through struggles and trials, she just UGH ME HAS FORCE I DO ANYTHING 🤪 SERIOUSLY YOUR IMPLYING STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO JUSTIFY LUKE GOING INTO EXILE FOR NO REASON! HE COULD HAVE EASILY WHOOPED KYLO AS WE SAW IN 8 BUT NOOOO LETS MAKE HIM A FAILURE AND TRAIN REY BARLEY SO SHE CAN SUCCEED HIM 🙄

1. Fans did it better 😎
  1. I dunno if your talking about pulling lightsabers out of your ass but if so IT SHOULD AT LEAST BE EXPLAINED LIKE OH SHE PICKED IT UP FROM THE BOOKS SHE TOOK FROM LUKE OR FROM MIND SYNCING WITH BEN BUT NO JUST IM REY I DO WHAT I WANT

2. No it stupid because the knights of ren, dang Sith biker gang and Luke let them continue being a pain till Ben took care of them that’s why it makes no damn sense in sequel trilogy also the prophecy was right just not the way they liked

3. I’m not arguing that the one with the anime where they all gather to collect sabers but we’re jumped by the Sith was cool, that could have been a good way to start the sequels

Shut up with Miller already lol

obi-wan-kenobi-death (1)

Sure, because there was SOOOOoooo much more background given before this happened. Actually… why yes, I think it was about the same amount of backstory given. Huh… imagine that.

How did Luke learn to pull stuff with the force in empire? He had NO books, no ghosts had appeared to him yet. HE DID IT ON HIS OWN. the only thing Disney is truly guilty of is using too many member-berries.

It was expanded in legends you have no excuse, Disney just pulled stuff out of their ass and or stole legends material lol also I’m not fighting or arguing, I in no way do not invalidate your opinion, I simply debate for fun sake lol nothing personal

1 Like

Bruh, you know I luv ya. I hold you in high regard. You are also, however, the WORST kind of SW fan. But I give you another ten years or so, you’ll think of this period the same as the prequels. Mark my wordses.

1 Like

Saw ep. 2. Nothing either very good or bad. Pretty down the middle. A few things bug me, one being is child Leia actually the Flash? How can no one catch an extremely slow moving child? Also, why would Ben not, idk wear a mask like ever, if he’s being hunted?!? That’s. Pretty good way to avoid facial recognition.
The bit where he learns Anakin is still alive is neat.
That little girl playing Leia is fun and annoying simultaneously. (And people wonder why I don’t have kids!)
I’m curious to see what the inquisitor’s beef is with Ben. I’m guessing since she’s not in rebels and the Grand Inquisitor is, that she dies (hopefully at the hand of Vader).
I look forward to the next installment.

2 Likes

Yeah that chase scene was hysterical

1 Like

The first two episodes sucked balls and the remaining episodes are going to suck balls .

Star wars is dead ,I would say why but I would get flagged for “politics” .

3 Likes

Anything after Tie Frighter and Dark Forces for PC (1995) is non-cannon. Skynet took over in 1997. Star Wars is an AI now.

1 Like

I’m glad we can agree that about you 😁🤣

Wait so your telling me he babysit in episode 2 lol gosh I wanna see him with Luke next

Luke has only been seen sitting…for 5 seconds…pretending to be pod racing…like a special needs kid .

This ain’t the luke and kenobi show , obi-wan hasn’t even had the balls to use his lightsaber yet 🤔

Lol I saw this and laughed!

Fuck disney 🖕🏻

2 Likes

Omfg third episode 😲

2 Likes

ngl show actually exceeded my expectations

2 Likes

Episode 3 …

Obi-cuk kenobi 🙄

1 Like

I think they showed how haunted and how bad his guilt and PTSD is really well. He’s totally broken

2 Likes