Kenobi TV Show

He is broken , sure .

Obi-wan’s history is being re-written and his arc pretty much shit on . If you know the leaks ? He is getting the last jedi treatment and broken down to be a stepping stone for another character.

What does luke and Obi-wan have in common? Look at who they are stepping stones for and look at Kathleen"the force is fe…" Kennedy.

2 Likes

True. I guess we’ll see. I’ve avoided spoilers as much as possible so I don’t really know 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Take it from me , it blows and makes obi-wan incompetent.

2 Likes

Ummmm… did everyone forget that Obi-Wan AND Yoda (and the entire Jedi order) were soundly defeated by the empire and they had to go into hiding just to live? That ALL their friends had been butchered? That Obi-Wan had to mutilate his good friend and leave him to burn alive? Of course he’s traumatized. You don’t just bounce back from that.

Also, he’s actively being hunted, so he has to lay low (should at least wear a bandana over his face, but whatever).

Also, this story is midway between ep 3 and ep 4, and he basically wasn’t doing shit out there in the desert but train to talk with Qui-Gon. He’s gonna be at least a little rusty.

SW fans are dumbasses sometimes. It’s like everyone wants SW to just be a video game sometimes and to just have a 6 hr show with a third person camera view of Obi-Wan just cutting down stormtroopers and no story. Like they want no character development. Like they want him to go straight from ep 3 to ep 4 with no development at all. Lame.

I haven’t seen the third episode in this series yet. I hear it’s intense. Looking forward to it.

Just like MOTU Revelation, I feel that this series would be better when binged, so there’s less time for 🍆😑s to bitch for a week or a month etc between episodes.

1 Like

This Coming from the guy that thinks episodes 7-9 are good 🤣

1 Like

Good, not great, same as the prequels. The only truly great ones are 4, 5 and Rogue one.

1 Like

I am Ok with it, I like to think this is a spin-off or fan service, because we all wanted Vader to get his revenge but on how he let him go, I feel like he just wanted to talk, maybe even catch up…well that’s my opinion anyway 😔

@Weevo540
@NerdatorPrime
@Arnie.schwarzewigger

1 Like

Shh don’t mention the anti trilogy 🤫

So when do we get this badass obi-wan?

image image

When I see it, I’ll chime in.

1 Like

James Earl Jones.episode 3.
:0

2 Likes

I don’t know some say it’s not?

Edit: Ok it’s him and not him at the same time

According to this article, they did the same thing with the Mandalorian and Boba Fett Luke show using old recordings and a computer A.I to script lines but with the Kenobi series, it’s the his real voice but tweaked to sound like the original trilogy! which I don’t mind I actually like it like that! 😁

I just bought the comic I can’t wait to read it and compare the two, it’s canon so if it’s before the series I’m going to point out flaws if it’s after then it make sense that Obi-wan starts using his lightsaber again

This serie is so bad

and not because Obi Wan is depressed and don’t uses the Force, that’s okay and totally make sense,

the problem are with the script of the scenes, the directing, the choreography,
seems like a school-project.
The third episode was hard to watch and not laugh every time Obi runs from Vader and then pop Vader appears behind him again

I can’t find a reason to why a series of such importance was made this way.

great @HonorWarrior you just made an account to fight Star wars fans or something?
Like what you said didn’t happen. Did you even watch the episode? I don’t even want to disuss this shit when we have people here making accounts just to troll.
Like Fire does and his several stupid accounts which he switches each time he’s faced with opposition on a single jerk reaction.

3 Likes

Sadly I only have one account,
and I fought Star Wars toxic fans for a long time, so I’m not very interested in doing it again,
everyone should be far away from them, it’s a lost battle

I just dropped the opinion, and adios

Disney keeps doing this thing where they bring old characters back as depressed losers who need help from [INSERT PLUCKY NEW CHARACTER HERE].

They’re just used as doormats to build up a totally different character in their own show then get sidelined by the time it’s over.

Ok, finally saw the third installment. Liked it a lot. Darth Vader at his most evil. Love to see it. Seeing him and Obi Wan cross sabers again was a joy, especially seeing the pain Obi-Wan was in, how heavily it weighed on him, seeing what Anakin has become, how cruel and twisted his friend is and how he’s failed, since he couldn’t bring himself to finish Anakin on Mustafar. That was great. Now he has to rise above it and become the Ben Kenobi we all were introduced to so long ago.

Also, ol Ben is quite the gunslinger, I see! He’s become so uncivilized and I dig it. That little girl plays Leia so well too. I can see her calling a stormtrooper a nerf-herder.

I think I heard Quinlan Vos “may” show up, or another Quinlan of sorts? Hmmm…

I like that there’s secret rebel people smuggling going on, right under the empire’s nose.

Finally, since Reva isn’t in Rebels, I’m hoping her end at the hands of Vader is epic. But she’s beginning to grow on me. The ambition of a dark sider, the absolute moral absence and ability to throw anyone under the bus for their master’s approval, just like an aspiring Sith should. Good stuff.

I like how some citizens actually like the Empire, the ones who are doing well under their rule (much like loyalists in an actual dictatorship). Makes you think.

Looking forward to the rest.

2 Likes

Personally, I enjoyed this movie

1 Like

Its just a wink at nostalgia for those who feel there is more to be mined from the living actors.
Its still needs at least 3 more episodes until we find little leiah to be too annoying.
and i bet you thats it for old Haden Christensen. he had about 4 seconds on screen and they said ‘thats all’! Only the ewoks can save this one.