Kevin Conroy, voice of Batman was MURDERED!

Because people make me sick

I’m fucking dealing with lunatics trying to parade a man’s corpse saying it’s respectful, morons telling me I’m dumb because they think sarcasm translates into text well, and sheep supporting awful business practices.

The first one is the living embodiment of hypocrisy as he’s doing the exact same thing he complains about others doing

The second is just a moron

The third is actively hurting the market which in turn effects me and others but refuses to see it

1 Like

Yes, people are ret4rded. I know exactly who you’re referring to and all of them are either hypocrites, smooth brained, delusional or all three. Question is, why are you letting this stupidity get to you? Laugh at them like the rest of us.

I fully understand the frustration though as dealing @not-bot-bravo on the mic tends to smooth the wrinkles in my brain.

6 Likes

Eat shit rey

1 Like

Kys

You first no balls

That’s infinite, quit ducking your DBD taco

1 Like

Stop ducking your taco on pred and come shovel the snow from my drive way Lmao I give you 10 bucks

Two things, 1. Pred sucks donkey dick which explains why you still play this shut game and 2. You can’t afford to pay me $10

1 Like

Ok 5 bucks and 2 newports final deal take it or take it lol

I’ll leave it, you broke bitch.

1 Like

Because I hate stupidity

So do I but if you constantly argue with stupid you’ll just lose every time.

1 Like

This really tickled me for some reason 🤣

1 Like

I already proved it

You’ll just believe anything if it’s butt fuck crazy enough won’t you?

2 Likes

Dude. Seriously you’re a moron.

You’re going off some extremely flawed logic that doesnt add up in the real world.

This Is some anime m. Night shamalyn type shit.

They dont need to kill a voice actor to get rid of a character. His life or death literally doesnt affect what the writers decide to do.

They dont need to kill him to replace him.

You’re a fucking lunatic brainwashed political pawn.

I know you have autism but theres more going on with you for you to be this delusional.

You have a warped sense of christianity,
Your beliefs and actions dont exactly match up, you’re a pretty twisted individual.

Seriously, you are fucking demented.

If anyone gets murdered it wont be for the stretch you came up with.

They gain nothing from killing him.

It’s sad he passed away. It really is.
But you don’t need to blame someone and make an enemy just cause you’re in pain.

2 Likes

You are dumb. FIGHT ME!!

1 Like

Alright I have one

Camping doesn’t counter aggressive strategies

No, you see it all makes sense. They killed off the most iconic voice actor for Batman because they needed Gotham knights to have a plot, also a show needed Batman to die so they obviously had to do it in real life and not in the fictional world. It all makes perfect sense if you toss out any logic or reasoning or basic 3rd grade education.

2 Likes