Kevin Conroy, voice of Batman was MURDERED!

Only you would know 🤷‍♂️

Says the guy with a melon with a mustache who is messing with a autistic person who can’t have a opinion and belief’s lol 😂 🤣

It depends on the one being the runner.
Also the game too.

1 Like

What your doing Is ignorant and just disrespectful to the guy you claim you were a fan of.

Its sick and twisted you using his death to push your political bullshit.

Seriously man, its fucked up.

1 Like

Fuck fire , the dude is a closeted democrat

There was that so hard? Don’t make it personal, speak the truth but let me correct you, I know they are so that’s why I’m speaking out and I can express myself for such is my right

I’m neither democrat or republican

And you’re a pedophile.
I Feel bad for your kids.

So do i

That’s kind of my point that I haven’t made yet, it doesn’t counter aggression, it counters recklessness.

Every camping playstyle is met with a push one way or another in most games

Now technically yes it does depend on the game but 90% of the time it plays the exact same way anyhow, so unless you want to talk about a specific game I’d say it’s all the same

This isn’t any truth.
Any one with common sense will tell you that.

My problem is that this shit is pure disrespect to guy.
All based off delusional.

Seriously you can’t just let the guy rest in peace?

You sick fuck

What is common sense? Who determines these things? Are they not but opinions of men, but what is disrespectful is they are using deaths for sales and to disrespect the fans which I am now reconsidering, you put a spark in my heart fire, instead of defending things that don’t matter I should go back to what is and that will be for Christ, God bless you fire 🙏

It doesn’t tho.
Back in ghost when everyone started camping, you wouldnt be able to run, if you were good at running.

So the counter was camping.

So in cod ghost, camping worked.
Just need the team to be aware and communicating.

So it just depends.
Sometimes you cant break through.

It’s all a variable.

I’d say its 50/50.

Yeah, people using death’s to profit is disrespectful too.

My point is, is just let the guy rest in peace man.

He was a awesome batman.
Let’s just focus on that man.

1 Like

You are correct, God bless his soul and may he Rest In Peace and so this thread 🙏

1 Like

Ghosts also has unusually large maps with unusually large sightlines for games that don’t have the the word battle or insurgency in their names

Some yeah.
But I’m saying camping works depending on some games and some times.

It all depends.

Says the guy who believes in every batshit crazy conspiracy he finds on the internet. None of the “evidence” you provided is sound, all of it is just random shit put together by some person (more than likely someone who obsesses over woke shit) on the internet. You need to put down the electronics my guy because they aren’t good for you.

Next you will be saying the earth isn’t flat 🙄 you sheep

2 Likes