Kids don’t belong in a mature game

Yesterday me and my friends face off against some kid probably < 10 years old, this man used scout, instead of facing us, he hopped around like a fucking rabbit, taunting us, saying we were bad, even though we’ve taken down actual good predators, and next I literally challenged him to a 1v1 with only a knife and his bitch ass refused, keep in mind there was 2 min left of the match,
and me and the boys had a party so he couldn’t here us and I tried to bait him out into the open, and he didn’t hear me, and the entire time the man killed pigs, and he probably had like 12 pigs which is odd for derailed, and next, every time we did damage on him he would hop away for 2-3 min and come back get melted again and still bragged that he was good, then the mf, at the last 5 seconds finally decides to do a 1v1 and he wasted our time and called us trash, after match ended we literally screamed at him at how trash he was, and he just left, and I told him to take his bitch ass and go play gta v. Edit: also I forgot to add that one friend did over 3,000 damage, I did like 2,000, somebody else did 1300, and the last guy did 1500, and he killed only two so…

1 Like

I found quite a few kids in this game, then again if they should be playing or not its for the parents to decide. He should also do whatever he likes to in the game, including killing pigs. You don’t like it? Finish your game and move on or just leave the game.

6 Likes

Did you exfil tho?

2 Likes

What do you expect from a yt they all think they are gods at video games when most of the time they are poor excuse for gamers

2 Likes

Man just sounds like your salty asf :b

5 Likes

Wait, so you came here to confess you screamed at a child because he wouldn’t play the way you wanted… are you sure you’re not a child too?

8 Likes

Tbh the squeekers are the best part of this game especially when you bully them while they play pred.

I agree they shouldnt really be allowed on this game, but at the same time no one ever enforces that rule so who cares lol.

And finally… Its not his fault you guys sat around with your dick in your hands all match while he was healing and lost because u ran out of time. Its always the golden rule to push obj until extract first, then you can fuck with pred. He jebaited you to a loss. If anything you could argue he is good. Just not necessarily in the normal way.

2 Likes

No, we literally hunted him

1 Like

A bit 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Nah bruh I’m 18

2 Likes

So a child still, got you.

2 Likes

So who got the win screen?

1 Like

I think this guy deserves a Git Gud dont you?

2 Likes

Nah this isnt a matter of getting good. Its a matter of getting checked on ego. Even if you are certain you can kill pred you should push obj just in case.

1 Like

So this is Kind of a weird flex but its cool whatever strokes your ego man, but it seems to me you and your friends are wanabee pred hunters that seem to think that the obj is 2nd to the Mission.

Now to begin with Why you felt the Pred was more worthy of being hunter than finishing the mission and forcing the Pred to engage you is beyond my comprehension but I digress.

So this pred player has enough of a grasp of the game to remember that he or she is not immortal and is indeed mortal and can very much Die. He was a scout why would he engage in Melee 1v1 combat that is a death wish. Now to what it seems like was he was getting out played since he couldn’t finish you off but It clear that he was a threat since he was able to deal damage. And maybe he was trying to achieve stealth kills but that can only be speculated on. So he realized that he was being outplayed but that yall were not doing the mission so he changed his tactics to get you to hunt him and follow him. You may still be alive but it seems to me that the pred is the better player hear since you had to belittle him for getting a strat to beat you.

4 Likes

Isn’t it a little embarrassing for you to post here in the forums that you were arguing with a 10 year old kid over a game @CHUCK_YT ?
You were bringing yourself down to his level and seem pretty salty from what i read.

5 Likes

But… it sounds like you got outplayed by a kid.
Idk you both sound annoying xD

3 Likes

So, does a kid not belong in a mature game because kids shouldn’t be trash talking and using foul language, or because kids shouldn’t bunny hop?

Bunny hopping pisses me the fuck off. Hate that shit.

1 Like

Bunny hopping? You mean jumping in and out of combat via hit and run tactics?

1 Like

Bunnyhoping is movie accurate

2 Likes