Knife Spam - The knife is still too powerful

My first match as City Hunter I was parried. They were added to my trophy room.

Does make that big of a difference?

Iā€™ve never had a problem fighting with melee.

I was honestly kinda trying to test it. I have since learned to quickly reposition against parrys.

If you are still wanting a knife and parry nerf then you probably shouldnā€™t be playing as predator. The knife was fine before and itā€™s fine now.

Holy fuck illfonicā€¦ fix that asap. The toe to single combat like that is not sat.

thinking its a knife macro bug if it was pc

the parry simply knocked him down

Itā€™s a macro for certain. O experienced that against russian premade team

I killed 1 Russian teamā€¦ DICE team killed 3 and the ex-filledā€¦ and Dice said ez. Even though i killed him in first 2 min

Dont ask. It was aarons that I have face one if his teammate. Iā€™m sure there is a macro for make the damn knives attack faster

But hey ft player need to explain why they need the parry lmao

1 Like

No macro, stop talking about macro for making excuse every time. There are no macro any more in this game, they remove anything. The knife glitch can be done in both ps4 and pc and it was in the game since the start. Simply illfonic doesnā€™t give a fuck about glitches and bugs and they only think about their paid DLC.

Dice said easy because after the game , you was first one to insult him for no reason. You opened your mic and call him ā€œyou are a fucking idiotā€ litteraly for no reason, they didnt say anything to you before that. Then he said ā€œeasyā€ just to answer the trash talk. The game is on his twitch channel and you killed only 2 , dice died because he wanted to solo kill you just for fun. We all knew reinforcements were up close to us. Your ping was stable 65 and you keep writing 140/220. I donā€™t know, itā€™s a fucking game not an esport, stop lying like this to increase your audience in this full of retards forum.

Go home russian. I didnt say anythingā€¦ all i said was here we go explot your graphics

To bad the renforcements are longer nowā€¦ to badā€¦

Iā€™m not russian, and there is the video on twitch ahahah, you litteraly said " you are a fucking idiot" to Dice, I repeat, there is the video.

Too good if anything, but the right nerf will be nerf the kit of the revive ft , like half ammo, only one stringe and 1 ammo and med pack.

He is a fucking idiot. Who plays like that