Last chance Illfonic

not actually possible…
nintendo owned the donkey kong franchise.
Sega developed the Genesis, Megadrive, Master System etc.

at the time these systems were available, not possible. (unless you managed to engineer it, in which case sega would have hired you and you would be insanely rich right about now).

well, it was there. preinstalled. never seen it on cassettes tho

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS TO ME.
Probably like a game shark or something.

probably. was lots of bullshit with games on sega. I remember picking cassettes from the market because they had cool photos on them. let’s say the photo was with street fighter. got monster in my pocket instead… and i remember exactly! i was in the 3rd or 4th grade, i barely got any money from my parents, was so excited about a new cassette and got that shit

is that your video?
There’s nothing in the video that even suggests that is on a megadrive (besides the title posted on youtube).
And that is actually running through an emulator, a screen capture like that (even in 8 bit), was not possible at the time.

best you could hope for was pointing a very expensive VHS or BETA recording video camera at the television screen (CRT screen mind you).

it s not my video, but that’s the game. it looked like that

then it was not on megadrive.
Mastersystem II with a game shark… Highly unlikely but theoretically possible

found the exact model. it looked like this:

1 Like

It could have been if someone knew how to do it.
You ever see those bootleg game systems in the shape of a n64 controller, with a TON of old school games?

I’m guessing it was something like that.
I believe it tbh.

Your thinking Alex the Kid.
That’s the inbuilt game on that system.

nope. never got that game

The tech doesn’t allow for it back then.
Right now you can fit a few hundred thousand 8 bit games on a USB.
Doom II was an 8 x 1.4 mb floppy install.
Now we are at 60+ GB for a game.

maaan, it may have been fake. considering it was bought from the market, not a retailer.

The important thing is, it got you into gaming xD

2 Likes

no. wolf3d got me into gaming. and lhx attack chopper. i ve been gifted that mega drive after and loved it more than pc. for a few years at least :P

id software…
They paved the way for FPS

1 Like

It must be a issue on the Epic side of this game. I have never been logged out on mu ps4 and it seems to only effect the pc players.

yes. games made out of love for gaming, not money.

1 Like

unfortunately not, do a quick forum search, it’s PS4 as well.
Although on PC it appears to be worse.
And it’s not Epic, otherwise I’d be logged out of Epic as well.
I can still chat to my friends that were in the same match I was in when the game logged me out.
But I can not log into the game again. Even using the log in button that is shown on the screen (strangely enough there’s also a play offline button, which also does nothing if it’s clicked).
The only thing that can be done is completely close the game (epic can stay open and running and chatting), and restart it.

10 minutes queued as no preference even though the expected wait is 50s… … … … … … … … …