Last chance Illfonic

the longer you wait, the bigger is the prize, right?

And if you win, you get alpha pred right? Lol

1 Like

Wolfenstein was the first fps and doom 1 had multiplayer but doom 2 really wasnt that far behind those titles and they’re all from ID so there really isnt that much of a difference

Wolf appeared 3d but had single level maps. ( no stairs etc). So 3d graphics, 2d movement.
Doom had multi level maps (stairs and elevators, however you could never be standing directly above or below another area where you could stand). 2d graphics, 2.5d movement.
Doom II has the first true 3d maps. (You could be on a level directly underneath a level above you. as in on a simple X/Y grid your position was in the exact position as another player once you add the y axis). 3d graphics, 3d movement.

All developed by the same software company.
We wouldn’t have what we have now without them.

That being said. Epic developed Unreal & Unreal Tournament.
And the engine that they developed for Unreal Tournament (The unreal engine), is the back bone that runs about 90% of FPS & 3PS games on the market today.

2 Likes

August 2023 that is

Ok, I have found a temp solution for this shit, I know Illfonic should officially fix this but for now check my post:

1 Like

I remember the days that you bought the game in a cereal-size box.
And a fully printed and bound manual.
The game was finished and polished.
You got what you paid for those days.

1 Like

This has to be in the top 10 games ever.
Burned so many hours on the carpet in front of the TV.

1 Like

Dude at this point illfonic doesnt care 2 shits about u or me
they got their money which was what they cared about in the first place
none of the bugs or queue times or the network errors will be fixed
Coz thats how illfonic works
we should post these issues on their twitter handle

1 Like

Yeah keep on giving them months to fix the game
its a basic network issue and they cant even fucking handle it
After august comes u will be like give it till September
the same old shit continues till then illfonic will throw in the towel and make this game free to play with the paid dlcs and never fix the game

I have faith that a massive patch is incoming and that 90% of the communities issues will be fixed

I just hope it’s not to late
The passion for the ip is staggering and it’s just the programming side that’s letting them down

But I have faith ( at least enough to get me through the month lol )

1 Like

Bro how much faith can u have when u buy the game and u cant even play it at all either fire team or predator
Feel like i got robbed by illfonic assholes who dont care about shit except for money
those retarded devs cant even fix simple network issues
At this point they have beome the biggest scammers in the world
I just tried to find a match 4 times as predator and once as fire team
always shows me the network error connection to host lost on PC

1 Like

Just look at gamestat.

I think noone cares that you will leave this game, maybe you will stop posting anything on these forums when you leave

2 Likes

No after August that’s it. If I make it through July. If things dont improve. Il need to take a break.

1 Like

Ofc you can chargeback OP lol its not exclusive to australia but you’ll likely be banned just like in any other game when people do that. Usually in the terms of service.

I guess your not old enough to remember the 1979 atari i got for christmas that to play multiplayer it was only 2 people on the same screen using the same system to play tank pong … you guys have no clue what basic games were like lol

2 Likes

Has flashback of his Coleco and Atari consoles

Such good times =)

Remember when a bunch of people did this over Destiny 2 and how well that worked out?

A refund is a two party agreement, between customer and seller, to give you your money back. A charge-back is forced removal of money, and only initiated by a single party. Epic will ban you until the money’s returned so best of luck. It’s digital content and doesn’t have the same protections because you’ve already been given the key & exceeded the refund timeframe.

Why you would want a open collections action against you over a video game I don’t know but I hope it works out for you. And its taking money from Epic not Illfonic lol.

I’m sorry you are at the end of your rope with this game. It’s not perfect but I have not really had too many issues.

A handful of disconnects, a handful of cursed lobbies, and a handful of game crashes- but also tons of matches with no issues.

I would prefer the issues never happen of course, but I hope you don’t refund it. A $20 summer sale on Ps4 and Epic might help breath some new life into the volume of players, but of course the servers need to be prepared for it :)