Last chance Illfonic

Mhmm. Yeah. I remember Destiny 2. Nearly 100k still actively remember it all these years later. Because, for one, that product actually works.

If you want an apt analogy and a glimpse into the game’s future, Mr Analyst. Friday the 13th is all the example one needs.

PHG was pitched as what was delivered. It has performance issues, which I agree need fixing but you make it sound like Illfonic did something shady here. Can you log on and play PHG? Congratulations you have completed the digital transaction, that’s it. It’s a service & leased product.
You don’t get to jump over the counter and steal money back from the movie theatre because you didn’t like the ending of the movie after you already sat there for 2 hours and a half. You don’t get free refunds from bethesda etc after 40 hours just because their games are buggy either. So there’s an apt analogy. Your accounts getting locked for a chargeback and you are now indebted to the company because the platform reserves that right.

Ha ha ha! Who cares about the account if i get my money back?!

It’s not like i am losing something that has value.

Atari and the intelevision for me.
My dad was and is still an avid gamer and got me hooked from a child lol

2 Likes

Go for it i’m saying the rest of your EGS games past, present, and future are forfeit if you do so because they blacklist your bank account. Same applies to people who bought through Playstation Network.
That and having any kind of open collections action against you is a red flag whether EGS pursues it or not. You aren’t even stealing from Illfonic you’re stealing from EGS. But if you’re that hard pressed for $40 go for it just know you’re indebted with EGS for $40 because that’s how the world works.
I just think its a dumb thing to do over a video game.

Hey man.

Go easy on the logic when you are speaking to that guy. He cant handle it.

1 Like

Queue times really only can be fixed by the community having less people select predator at a time, but ultimately the 4 to 1 ratio is in our hands, if they could fix no preference to put me in as a predator more I would likely choose that as it would seem to be the best option to improve overall queue times, but they haven’t fixed it yet likely more focused on other bugs that are far more game breaking, hopefully the no preference queue times along with the number of times I get to pred will improve in the future for now FT all the time for less wait

Calm down, Jim Cramer. Before you pop a vein or two.

I’ll be the judge of how i handle my finances. So spare me your useless lectures.

Do it I wanna see :D

Lol you probably do need someone to handle your finances if you’re hard-pressed for 40 bucks ngl

Mario on Sega??

1 Like

Now you’re just baiting like an immature troll. What a surprise, Mr. Armchair Lecture!

I mean if you’re gonna do it then do it. What’s all the grandstanding?

I’m surprised he hasnt checked you in to the " Ignore Inn" as he did with me.

I said two things to him and he quit on me. He must really like you.

I think you have me confused with the OP.

Do what exactly? Point out your pointless diatribes? Mission Accomplished!

Anyone experiencing network issues on PC like connection to host lost
after it tries to join a lobby as predator or fireteam

I tried to play the game today and believe me i tried to queue as predator and fireteam both for like 10 times which is nearly an hour since predator queue takes around 6 - 10 min and lol all i get is this fucking error
Garbage developers seriously they should simply go and kill themselves than go and scam more pple
Selling unfinished products
motherfucking cunts should be stoned to death

1 Like

So you’re not gonna do it? You’re welcome for the lecture then always nice to help out.
Always whining but still here so I figured you wouldn’t regardless.

Tell me something is not able to play the game at all not a game breaking bug ?
If yes then why havent those motherfucking inbred useless cocksuckers havent fixed it for PC
Everyone tells me that u have to restart the game and all but fuck man how many do i have to restart my pc for this stupid network issue connection to host lost bug to go away
its as if the game decides when i should play or not which is very pissing off and also when u pay for something u have to have access to it 24/7
at least 7 / 10 times i should be able to play it but in my case 9/10 times i get the network error whenever i try to find the game as predator or fireteam

Tron deadly disks and pitfall

Destiny 2 is a game that puts out content that is broken and lack luster then spend 3 months fixing what they put out I played for 6 years that franchise can lick my balls

good luck with your lawsuit… in another country.