Lazy Thoughts on 2.05 (Ignore all thoughts on clash, I posted about clash specifically elsewhere as opinion has changed.)

like alpha they nerfed the weapons now his energy and health…i love to play alpha its one of my favorites…they nerf alpha but melee boost every predator lol …

I dont get the alpha changes. Makes no sense.

@Slasher_Clone

I saw shifo say that there is a chance for someone to become predator towards the end of a clash match? Since you seem to have played already, how does that work?

Nvm OKH explained it a bit in another post. This changes my opinion of it quite a bit, but not necessarily positively.

Edit 2

I gotta play it for myself before I make my opinion on it.

1 Like

They just set their game on fire lmao, why couldn’t they just have a 4v4v2?? It’s not that hard to implement, this game mode sounds all kinds of whack…

have the same feeling here the new map mode is 4 vs 4 vs 2 pred looks better to hear no ?

Yeah, we could have been more clear in the patch notes.

In practice, I REALLY enjoy the new play mode: I rarely play Predator because 1) I want to help queue times and 2) I’m prone to having lots of distractions appear in my home, so having an entire round’s play quality rest on me can be problematic. This mode let’s me scratch that itch of being able to play the Predator without an entire round resting on my shoulders, and it vastly increases the threat angles of the forest as a Fireteam player (There’s some places FT members can get to that AI never go, and you can get a lot of kills from those angles. I’ll end my hint there ;). I’ll probably be splitting my time between Hunt and Clash pretty evenly.

3 Likes

Yep, I saw it 5 min early so I think I read it before it was edited to include the actual predator portion of the description lmao. Very awkward, kinda throws my whole post here into the gutter lol.

I definitely am gonna have to play it.

1 Like

The intial reveal I wasn’t too thrilled but Im going to give it fair chance atleast there is still a predator involved, from what I played its seems hecate and fun.

it became just team deathmatch now go out shoot dont care for annything shoot like crazys …i prefered hunt above this one i hope more on 4ft vs 4 and 2 predator to hunt them down

2 Likes

Gaunlet is what were waiting for now.

Wow, I don’t want to “attack” you but that sure does sound like a whole bunch of excuses to make the game mode seem like it belongs. It doesn’t.

1 Like

You are correct sir

2 Likes

thank you ^^

about bug fixes request is 100% fact that it is not priority in devs job list

1 Like

jungle

All your statements on nerfs are the opposite. As alpha is s tier pred followed by city hunter and elder… scout is hard to place atm … due to no traps i put him at the bottom. Sam is better than zerk slightly.

Vs premades alpha city hunter or elder

Nope. Elder, Hunter and City hunter are top tier in Hunt mode. Samurai and Zerker are very good in clash. Other are still trash because of low hp. Against ps4 randoms in pub it’s all top tier, just press E on your keyboard Gordon.

depends if your running large pouch or not I guess sicne city hunter perks are only 10 ill guess youll have to give up down range for defense… but alpha is fast so possibly less hit by bullets but what is matter the cloak is so good the pred is completely invis at all times

No need of large pouch anymore with new pigs spawn.

The pig spawn is not that good that it can completely rule out builds without large pouch.
Depends on play style and build. Now more play styles are just viable.
Besides if you are being chased by a really good FT a Pred can be setting itself up for being the star attraction for a shooting gallery eating a pig.