Lazys Game Survey (Please bump after voting to keep this afloat.)

The thing that frustrates me most is that you are actually better off not using the cloak as it starts the clicking noises.

I dont even use it much anymore. I just make my pred green/brown to blend with the trees and play like that. Completely quiet other than the attacks I make.

1 Like

Even though I’m not on pc, that shit bothers me.

True. Cause I see a lot of dumb preds, and I play sloppy/stupid as hell sometimes. But I mean more, when you multiply the damage of certain guns.

1 Like

Movement is a good tool but its gotta be cancer for ps4 players to maintain and on pc its just plain annoying to have to always be moving. Especially when all of preds weapons do the opposite and make him slow af lol. I dont think the game should force you into that fast paced twitchy playstyle as pred, but it does.

The only thing that fucks mah movement is stamina lol. And when I leap in place cause the game decides to screw me over.

That definitely doesnt help the playstyle the game forces lol.

filled out, here’s your bump.

just my 2 cents dunno if anyone else has felt this but i was having major fun playing 1.9, it felt balanced and overall a fun experience, but then 1.10 comes out and something feels off, and the fun aspect has gone for me right now, it’s getting quite tedious. FT wise feel like you’re just loading in to a game to get decked within 90 seconds from the predator on any map right now…used to just be derailed but it’s the same across them all. i dunno, just surprised i’ve gone from bingeing this game last week having loads of fun experience wise, buzzin to play the next game, to barely being able to bring myself to load it up past few days, as i know the outcome. then i do, then i get a crap FT, then we’re dead. rinse repeat. annoying i’m a sucker for this franchise.

stealth is my preference…the music doesnt help so i turn that shit off so you can actually hear things around you, i don’t need alan silvestri’s tune baning in my head because the twat on the radio is telling me i need to find a pig with drugs in it or i stumble across some AI

1 Like

I dont think its that the game has changed dude. I think its that the new level cap has brought the sweats back in and now they are wreaking havoc again. But beyond that its also that the game is just getting stale. Its just… Not that fun anymore. Not for me and not for alot of others unless they just like to fuck around.

Exactly @Fire. While starting right off the bat (with each class) is difficult either way you, really start to get a feel for Gameplay right around Level 12ish. You start with the Elder Machette (It’s Jason’s Weapon… don’t lie LOL) and work up from there. The problem is, way too many new Players start fresh and Matchmake with established Opposition. I bet you Veritanium on the fact that many complaints come from this.

I was also under the initial assumption that the Predator would play like Jason. And holy hell was I wrong. It took me a solid week before the Gears started working, leading me to eventually do very well.

At least we’re all having fun playing the game

I personally think that the game is in a rather great place right now in terms of balance except for a few weapons being annoyingly inconsistent.
(Example, War Club still sucking.)

I am a big fan of the current The Time to Kill especially. Jungle Hunter had to retreat and in fact, heal from the targetless wave of bullets from Dutch and Friends, so why should you be able to handle pin point accuracy and not immediately seek recovery? If you’re caught off guard or pull a dumb greedy move, you’re going down fast and hard. The game punishes poor gameplay, as it should.

I believe that Illfonic themselves should in fact not listen to Diehard Predator or Fireteam Mains, as we’ve all seen how posts for diehard side takers have devolved into “Nerf Outcry” or “Buff Outcry” posts. It’s come to the point if I hear the word “main” in a complaint, I take that claim with a pound of salt. Instead, they should listen to players who know the mechanics of both sides, and know what works for both parts of the Game’s Experience; just my take tho.

Here is the bump.

Honestly the game is not bad, not what I craved but not bad at all. They did capture the feel of the movie very well.

I can’t tell if the game is balanced, no matter what I play I steamroll or get wrecked. Very very few times have I had close games.

I would have liked having to play fire-team X times to get one Pred play token or some crap because I am only really interested in playing the pred, and without a way to justify playing fireteam then I am just contributing to long Q times.

1 Like

stealth games

il be honest, im addicted to MGS series, thief, crysis.
so yeah, imo i need new and more stealth mechanics cuz if we have this we will all enjoy the game at a new level

1 Like

I really want a Predator take on the game Hunt Showdown.

Bamp. Bumping this so more ppl vote.

Are you bamping right now??? 🤣😂🤣

Lol. Bump sounds boring so tryna change it up xD.

What about bamf like a poof here’s the poll

1 Like

What about boom?

Don’t understand question number 4