Lazys Game Survey (Please bump after voting to keep this afloat.)

What kind of game do you want this to be?

• More stealth focused
  • More action focused

0 voters

What kind of balance do you want?

• Predator is stronger
  • Perfect balance
  • FT is stronger

0 voters

How long do you want the matches?

• Short: 15 min
  • Medium: 30 min
  • Long: 30+ or limited only by objective completion

0 voters

How long do you want the Time to kill?

• Fast
  • Moderate
  • Slow

0 voters

Do you main FT or Pred?

• Fireteam
  • Predator

0 voters

Do you think the game is currently well balanced?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you enjoy playing the game as it is now? Do you find it fun?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you play public or private matches?

• Private
  • Public
  • Both

0 voters

13 Likes

I only main fireteam because the predator queue time is so much longer but last few days it’s taken just as long for fireteam so I think when the DLC drops on the 30th I’m switching to pred and never looking back until the next dlc

2 Likes

Interesting results so far in the poll given the toxicity of the forum In general towards the game…I would of assumed different majority answers for some of those questions.

3 Likes

I was literally just thinking the same thing

Some of these results surprised me.

People heavily thinking the matches should last longer and the fact that it has to be stealth based. Which is interesting since stealth becomes trivial near end-game matches and the matches tend to last between 2-5 minutes if the pre-made teams don’t hold back.

1 Like

Yeah they need to completely rework the stealth and sounds of the Pred, make the objectives longer and seriously take a look at the FT weapons. I play both sides, definitely Pred more than FT, but my premade team wipes most preds in the first two minutes. That should say something. Pred melee needs a little reworking, handheld plasma caster needs to be looked at as well, the infinite ammo is total BS, and just leads to nonsense. But overall, Pred is fine. I’m pretty damn good as Pred (win 95% of matches, even against premades) and you’re not relying on weapons as much as your own skill and decision making capabilities.

10 Likes

It should be a mix of both, stealth oriented in the beginning and slowly turn more action oriented at the end. As it is now it’s whoever finds who first starts blasting since there’s such a small timer for the match or small amount of objectives.

1 Like

bump

That was nice, I enjoyed this forum. 💚

1 Like

Whoever said it’s not balanced is crazy if your playing a bad pred ur gonna win if your playing a pro pred and your a coordinated ft it’s all down to whos smarter I think

2 Likes

Yes, which is also why I lose at times (as Pred) because I’m a greedy asshole who wants to roleplay with the last two survivors. So I take out 2 asap, then play mind games with the survivors (as the movies).

There is no roleplaying against good teams, they hunt you :p You can win by staying away and beat them with the timer, because it’s so short.

3 Likes

I don’t know why people would want longer time limit games I think 20min and using up the actual allotted time would be better. Right now you’re rare to go under 7minutes in matches I think the matches should take 15minutes with a 20minute time limit.

To actually stalk the ft. Get some more time to plan out your attack.

1 Like

I think 30minutes is too much though that’s why I mentioned missions taking longer like 75% instead of 40% of the match time and even upping the time to 20minutes that way you are actually playing a 15minute match.
I think the FT should be racing against the clock not the Predator

1 Like

Well that’s why I think we should keep the mode we have now, but get a longer match mode, for those who want longer matches.

Cause I would love to set up elaborate traps and what not for the ft when I’m playing pred.

But I also realize theres ppl who don’t have the time, or just prefer shorter, more straight up game type.

1 Like

Yeah that isn’t a bad idea. I’m guessing we both agree with the fact that missions need to take longer though.

Yeah, the missions absolutely need to be longer, the other day, we completed the drug destruction mission on Derailed in 3:40 and were headed to the exfil. Never saw the Pred until the end game screen.

1 Like

Yeah if you do solo private matches it only takes 6-7minutes

Yep, I agree. I think they should be more complex too.

This is pretty damning evidence so far that stealth focus really is at the core of the majority of the games playerbase

1 Like