LCBanana, Finesse, JCKRsomething, and another douchebag

Beat these guys fair and square while dealing with 90-100 ping and ranged projectile weapons vs their 0 ping hosted hitscan weapons, and they had the audacity to talk shit and cry after the match. They even ran broken shit like field medic and went full try hard on me. You guys are trash and I’m calling you out on it. Be mad. Take the L like men instead of sweaty nerds whose lives revolve around this game so much that you can’t fathom losing to someone lmao. Russian scrubs

2 Likes
4 Likes

because he be crying because he made it up. no screenshot for proof.

1 Like

Why would I make it up? They talked shit then dropped out. Why would I screenshot before that? I’ll play them in a private where I’ll have 0 ping anytime. Commonly recognized private rules = pred hosts, no support, no field medic, etc. I already beat these guys dealing with 90-100 ping in a pub, and with them running support-field medic

1 Like

you have no shoe to back it up.

Give me a slim jim

I dont know what that is! and what happened to @bendinglight ? Kid fell off the band wagon a year ago…but we got into the jongo! and he was a good soldier, HE WAS DAMN FINE SOLDIER!

1 Like

*while posting a bunch of nonsense to make himself look better than others at said game, pathetic.

5 Likes

pathetic, just trolling he is!

1 Like

Why can’t he just be a proper British lad?

1 Like

Oh I have my losses. I don’t think there’s a pred in this game that doesn’t. Never said I was better than everyone else. Not even saying I’m better than these guys. If I played a number of matches with them, maybe I’d lose some, maybe I’d win some. Just calling out the toxicity where it stands. I never said shit to them, so need to be bitches just because they got beat. So many man-children in this game. You one of them? Not sure why else you’d be defending them unless you’re part of their posse and on their dicks

2 Likes

I don’t know who they are, nor do I care.
I’m just doing the same shit you’re (supossedly) doing.

2 Likes

this solves nothing!

I’m only returning the favor, not being toxic. I don’t talk shit to anyone in this game if they don’t come at me first

1 Like

ikr?!? I expected us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya

I DONT DO THAT SHEET! If we going into the jongo again, you betta cut that sheet out!

1 Like

mah bad I went full retarrd

Maybe they were just trolling and trying to be funny

3 Likes

banana is from asia, JCKR from argentina i think

2 Likes

Don’t talk about us like that! they’ll be saying:

you know…we start that up and we’ll be ostridgesized!

1 Like