LCBanana, Finesse, JCKRsomething, and another douchebag

Thanks for the info. Finesse sounded Russian, or some type of eastern euro

They sounded pissed. They were playing Arnold soundboards before the match that were along the lines of me needing to say my prayers because Iā€™m about to get my ass beat. Then they got beat, so I feel like they felt salty about it. Finesse legit sounded angry and was saying wait until they see me again. I was like ā€œyou sound madā€ after that, and then they dropped out

I heard some little bitch ass niggas crying. Glad nobody trying to call me out, since Iā€™m the best predator in game. You call out one of my bing bong ching chongs Iā€™ll call your ass right back out. I play this game 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, and only lose matches to wake back up from my slumber naps of winning nonstop.

1 Like

N

2 Likes

3 Likes

And only Scout Duelists with shotguns, gotcha!

2 Likes

And only Assault Deadlys with LMGs ofc

2 Likes

Hello there~ LCBanana here.

U did good my guy, good job. i appreciated the good match we had but i dont appreciate the name calling n shit talking especially when i didnt say anything to uā€¦ Yes i am asian, not russian and no i didnt have 0 ping, more like 170+ ping so ur wrong on that but minor nitpick i guess hahaā€¦

be humble my guy~ take the W and move on, y post this if not only to feel good about urself n get pplā€™s attention? Dont forget the 2k dmg i gave u AFTER u wipe out the other easy 3 while i was doing mission. Just imagine if thereā€™s 1 more of me and i ainā€™t even the best player in the game.

Just wanted to clear my name, as do all good asians do when their ancestorial names have been disrespected.

carry on now~

P.S. Amazon ghost axe mains can suck my dick, fk yā€™all! ā•­āˆ©ā•®(ļø¶ļøæļø¶)ā•­āˆ©ā•®

4 Likes

What is his in game name ?

Why do you summon me, foolish mortal?

1 Like

But you call yourself thatyellowguy and banana wtf lolā€¦

ThatBrownGuy here btw šŸ™‹šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

2 Likes

This is true. I can confirm this. I donā€™t think LCBanana himself said anything, but it was difficult to ascertain all who did because there was a short burst of shit-talking chatter at the end before dropping out. I mainly saw Finesseā€™s name, so it may have even just been him. Either way, the old saying is ā€œwho you surround yourself with is who you becomeā€. In my opinion you take responsibility for the actions of the people you associate yourself with. If one of them (Finesse) is shitting himself and being toxic, then heā€™s representing your whole crew in that moment and you had an obligation to tell him to chill tf out because heā€™s making you all look bad.

I was humble. Did I say anything to you guys pre-match or during the match or even when you were the last one and I was on top of you like white on rice and it was clear you were going to die and I was going to get the W? Did I teabag you after downing you? Did I say anything after the W prior to the shit-talking from you guys? No I did not. You did good too and it was ggā€™s, but to be fair ping doesnā€™t matter for you when you have hitscan weapons, but playing with 100 ping with people from Asia, South America, etc and relying on ranged projectile meta as pred is a whole different story. Only reason you did that dmg was because I closed in on you at close range with a combo of melee and plasma pistol while you were spamming anticloak grenades. I could have spammed you with caster from the trees or hangar rooftop since you were running alongside that, like I did with the other 3 guys who died. Combine the fact that I missed a lot of shots because 100 ping and ya. Not even trying to brag, but Iā€™m pinpoint accurate with bow/pistol if ping is in my favor. With 100 ping itā€™s just unfair because it doesnā€™t matter how accurate you are since lag is going to throw so many shots off while someone is zig zagging around at light speed with all the broken FT stats and perks and dumping a hitscan 1011 into you.

Why are you mentioning Amazon-Ghost-Axe? I wasnā€™t Amazon or Ghost or had an Axe. I was Scar-Stalker.

1 Like

Haha not that far, but I think we can all agree that using support with ammo bags and health packs and/or field medics on a deathsquad is broken. Nobody in this game argues that there isnā€™t so much shit on FTā€™s side that isnā€™t completely busted. I know some of the guys here donā€™t even like Dante in privates, but Iā€™m fine with Dante. In my opinion heā€™s not far off from Dutch 87 as long as you donā€™t run him with field medic

I dont think they were even in the same party, randoms

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen you bitch about some of the guys here running even Dutch 87 let alone field medic when playing against you

And thereā€™s plenty more. I just picked the first one that came up

LightBender, but I change it a lot because people drop out on me after an L and they recognize my name

1 Like

Nah they were talking to each other pre-lobby and 2 of them were playing Arnold soundboards with quotes alluding to how I was about to get my ass beat and ā€œsay my prayersā€ or some shit like that. They were also well-coordinated in game. LCBanana is just downplaying it and making it seem like the only reason I won is because ā€œthe other 3 were easyā€. Bullshit. He only got dmg because I closed in on him since I knew there was really nothing he could do at that point. If youā€™re the last man standing and the pred is a good tracker, youā€™re finished. I could have spammed plasma and used disc on him if I really wanted to like I did with the other guys. I close in on the last guy and play the ā€œyautja honorā€ role for shits and giggles a lot. Iā€™m a Predator fan what can I say

EDIT: Plus Finesse literally said ā€œwait until we see you againā€. Forgot to throw that part in, but I mentioned it in one of my posts above. Why would he say ā€œweā€? Itā€™s clear they were a team and pissed that they lost to what they viewed as a ā€œrando in a pubā€. LCBanana might not have actually said anything though. Heā€™s being truthful about that. But the other guys represented the team in that moment. Thatā€™s the only reason I called them out as a unit

1 Like
  1. Plasma spamming and disc is the only way to win, you should have used that idk how you won without them

2. Fuck honor its Phg man

1 Like

correct

1 Like