less than 5 min mission and back to the chopper

be honest i play predator today and the whole team whas back to the chopper in less than 5 min ???WTF ILLFONIC BE FUCKING REAL HOW DO YOU HAVE TO KILL 2 SUPPORT 1 DUTCH 87 IN LESS THAN 5 MIN ???and on that you see that this game is very unbalanced on missions and on top^of that i had to wait 10 min to enter lobby to get what a game off less than 5 min be real here …and dont come with bullshit git good bla bla bla i took 2 out in less than 3 min and i started in back water all across the map…had to travel 1min to reach them and took 2 out in less than 2 min i go heal and they are on the chopper point WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE BY THIS SORT OF THINGS MANY PEOPLE DONT WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME ANNYMORE

2 Likes

Sorry but Sad True😞

3 Likes

im chill m8te but im annoyed that some missions are all at the same 1 camp and you can complete them in less than 5 min dev should play more there own game and see thats not fair to the pred players ^^

positive feedback dont let ft start so close to main objective …and maybe spread the objective and dont put them all in 1 camp… just little more spreading that whould be a good point to work on

Were you doing crossplay?

yep

5 minutes? Sometimes we finish missions in less than 3 minutes.

1 Like

but thats the point 3 min how can pred than kill a team in less than 3 min ??thats just not possible and not fair to a predator player …and beside is it fun you play 3 min no predator challenge hup in hup out ???where is the challenge than ??^^

Top tier preds wipe out ft in less than two minutes.

2 Likes

and so we can keep on going …yeah top tier but average predator players who wait 8 to 10 min sometimes 12 …and you get tanked support and dutch team and need time to get them down are just dissapointed …imagine you wait 10 min and in less than 3 minutes its game over …go wait another 10 min again believe me for the average player or newbie that takes the courrage away to go on :(

I feel you, but unfortunately it’s one of those things where you have to become more agressive and get better. My advice, focus on one player at a time because once you kill two it will be a lot easier to either kill them at the chopper or at the reinforcement. After you kill two go find the radio and set traps around it or you can use the caster on them. This is a strategy that top tier preds use on good ft.

i respect your advice but i experience it by myself if i have the short missions as ft a pred cant take down a ft in 3 min …and we play 2 dutch 2 assault …and even than predator have no chance to kill not 1 of us and i killed 2 …i kept pressure all the time the full match… the ft had also headset and said it that whas not normal short mission at the end …that there whas no fun on that match because it whas so short

I still stand by my previous statement. You just have to get better and more agressive. Keep practicing. Me and my friends play a lot of privates because it’s a challenge for both ft and pred. We either die, kill, or escape in no less than 8 minutes because we play against top tier pc preds. When we play regular hunt we usually kill preds in less than two minutes because most preds are noobs or average at best. Get with your friends and play private matches so there is no wait time and become more experienced like that, get on coms with them so they can give you feedback that way you can try different perks and weapons until you find a loadout that works best for you.

just sometimes more spread objective location whould be advisable no matter how good you are or not …are you on pc or console i whould like to add you if pc and maybe i can join private and learn a thing or 2 from you ^^

I’m on PC my Epic is the same as here. Also, a surround sound headset is a must for this game that way you know exactly where the ft is and turn the music off too.

total agree i have such one and its a must to have to get good i gonna add you in the evening have to go to sleep have to work at 1300 this noon thx for everything ^^

Sure thing man gn!

its sended see you in the game soon ^^

1 Like

Lol I remember when I was still a young blood I listened to my Elders and now look at me

1 Like

Yeah, missions need to be longer and overall FT game play needs to be better and more interesting. It lacks imagination and depth. Very cobbled together.