Let me add to the anti-spotting feedback theme

That’s exactly how it works when I’m completely still. Do your research.

3 Likes

Keep the eye logo.

Remove the green outline and alien icon…

3 Likes

the predator wasnt completely invisible in the 87’ movie and have never seen a completely invisible Pred ingame either.

1 Like

We’re not talking about the movie here, we’re talking about the game. Pred is totally invisible when sitting still in the game. Also do your research.

I did my research in-game. Still seeing the predator when it’s not moving and cloaked. case closed.
and dev’s said they made this game based on the 87’ movie so yes, we’re talking about the movie.
I don’t care how much you’re gonna brag about it with “do your research” etc. Predator is visible in-game and that’s that. As FT I can still see it.
If me and other players say that the Pred is not completely invisible, how can you tell us to do our research when we can clearly see the Predator? Like, how is this gonna change anything? I’m still gonna see it no matter what I read or “do my research on”.
I don’t care about anybody’s research. I care about what I see in-game, and if I see otherwise, the research is clearly flawed. Not my fkin eyes.

Certain amount of irony here, not gonna lie.
Also

Myth busting Predator invisibility

To sum up. Yes Predator is meant to be 100% invisible at times in game.

2 Likes

Good, but not for me. Or at least on PS4, because I can see It’s cloak no matter what it’s doing.
So more or less, the Predator is invisible sometimes but on PS4 I can still see it, and my teammates too, which are randoms. (I see them shooting at trees and ping the Predator while it is cloaked, so, idk, it’s either a bug or not.).

Please send screen shots and or videos of what you are seeing in game.

Our research and your observations do not line up and this may help to find the root of all this confusion, thanks!

1 Like

I’m not gonna start recording just for a cloaking mechanic, never ever have I recorded something and won’t start now.
But you should take this info in consideration about PS4 graphics.

I mean , ok. I was wrong, I’m a man of respect and all, the research proves that the Predator is MEANT to be fully invisible, but clearly sometimes it’s not(most of the time it isn’ton ps4). And needs a hotfix or something idk.
P.S. had a shitty day today so sorry if I act too aggressively or find anything too offensive. It isn’t meant to be.

That’s a bummer because I have yet to have anyone who says they can see an invisible Predator submit what they are seeing.

I am still holding out that someone will.

Thanks

1 Like

On Derailed when the Predator is cloaked and stays still on top of the blue buildings, can be seen. probably because of the lighting. You can’t see it to the smallest detail, but you can see it’s figure just standing there.

I don’t want to come across like I’m attacking you, as I’m not.

However i must point out as a Pred main since launch with a silly amount of hours gameplay, I’m definitely invisible when I stand still in amongst the FT. They walk around me with no clue I’m there.

100% invisibility is a feature of this game.

1 Like

Thanks that gives me something to go on, but I of course cannot test this alone.

I will see if I can find a helper. If you are PS then I will have to find another PC person.

Any specific building, or any of them? Still seems odd as the lighting on the maps is baked as far as I can tell.

There’s dynamic lighting, just that it never really changes (no day might cycle for example).

Is there still no way to group PC and PS4 players in a private match?

I’m not sarcastic.
Thank f***ing God the Predator is actually invisible for the majority, because I find it extremely easy to track it down and win after the first encounter.
I’ll uninstall and reinstall the game, maybe it fixes it.

Also (not to be a jerk) you said you could see Predator no matter what it was doing, and not just under a specific circumstance on a specific map in a specific location.

But this helps, thanks!!

Sorry.

It was true, derailed was just an example, the easiest one tbh.

No worries, I just do not want Predators to go off of potentially false information and accept it as truth.

When it is probably a bug and should be reported for fixing.

But first we need to reproduce it.

1 Like