Let’s learn from our mistake illfonic

My fav word again anecdotal lol

But your speaking facts llama

1 Like

Hey we do have pred v pred! Its not very good and king of the hill sucks but its there

Combisticking the enemy pred is an acquired taste hunt-onlys dont understand

Trolling lol

Come play with us for old times sake dog lol

1 Like

Nerf ft iflonic for anime pred should have more things to tramutize ft I myself am a bad person I myself a couple days go was playing mind games with the last ft trying to get them to call back up I ran circles around him until he just left letting him see me and them jumping away I think he peeded himself

I’d try feedback

Also @Courier

1 Like

Lol I got Saturday school😭 so I’m heading to sleep early

Buh we needa play some pred soon cuhz ion have dbd still 😂 or forhonor cuhz I’m down for that

1 Like

Lol

Bet!

1 Like

Easy solution - 2v8 or 3v12

3 Likes

I want 3v12. 2v6 sounds boring.

3v12 will have better odds for pred, as coordinating a 12 ppl squad is going to be much harder than coordinating a 3 ppl team. Though once 12 ppl learn, it will also become much harder for pred players.

2 Likes

Just spam the fuckers with plasma shots from 3 angles - shoud do the trick ;-)

2 Likes

How is 24 pairs of eyes on one team supposed to even work in this game?

1v1v1v6v6

1 Like

Actually, they mostly buffed FT. Perks got stronger, like double time, thick skin, and OWLF trained. The classes got better passive perks, such as team damage reduction, reduced damage while sprinting, and assault bullet damage for primaries AND secondaries, and classes like recon and scouts perks didn’t even work for months. Then came specializations, game changers like field medic, deadly, dualist, and unleashed really changed things.

I think making the damage perks, like Downrange and Fearless, stronger would help. Making adrenal boost less perk points and starting the predator off with three healing kits would go a long way.

Also, making the unique characteristics of the predators more significant, such as speed, melee damage, and health.

i’d rather take this to an even further extreme make target iso a hold button action
which gives us a free button
give each predator class a list of “specializatoins” but instead of making them passives make them active useable abilities from temporary buffs to bull rush charges, and any other idea in between as long as it isn’t tech it’s fair game (cause those would be gear items like holograms, drones, or radar jammers)

take a page out of evolves handbook which they did work on

make every monster varient unique in the way they engage with the FT as right now all Predators that know how to play the game do the same thing and we’ve been doing that same thing for over 8 months now

“ah i see the fireteam better get out the bow/caster and pepper them for 4 minutes win or lose that’s the whole game right now cause i can’t get near them”

2 Likes

Well they also nerfed predator. Like actually straight nerfs and a nerf to combi. Also I think downrange is actually one of the few fine things right now. It hits like an absolute truck hahah

Radar jammer gear actually makes a lot of sense. I’d like to see some specializations, but I really like your idea of special abilities.

Last I checked, it was only a 10% buff, but I haven’t gotten around to getting numbers on all the predator perks yet.

Well you can do over 100 damage per shot. So 2 shotting people is pretty good imo. Also I have a clip where I charged plasma shot down an entire team lol. I think down range plasma is fine, and good. I think everything else in his Arsenal needs to be buffed to match its effectiveness

Plasma is strong.

1 Like